Action Group for Dril-O-Matic Mining Excavator

I watched a video on building a massive miner to get some ideas on building a supersized refueler/miner, and in the video I saw he was able to set an action group to all his miners to deploy toggle, however as of yet I have not seen an action group for "Deploy" for the part for me. 

I'm not sure if its a past version of the game, but I have it fully updated but the game save is probably a couple years old, or more. Is there an edit file I can script to make this enabled? or a patch file I may be missing? Some help would be appreciated as I do not want to manually deploy 18 miners lol

Thanks

Awesome thanks. I thought it didn't work until I had the bright idea to remove the drill from my ship and replace them new, and low and behold it worked. The original drill placed still had the settings in the part it seemed. All is well now, much appreciated!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.