[1.4.2] Almost Free Launch Clamps [0.2.2]

Galileo

On 8/23/2017 at 4:26 PM, Galileo said:

Its not hard to imagine that the launch clamps are reusable, and should technically be a part of the launch pad. We shouldn't have to continuously pay for a new set each time we launch!

What, SpaceX doesn't build a completely new TEL every time they fire off a Falcon 9? What madness is this?!

Just saw the post about fuel types, I feel like a decent enough majority play with RSS or the USI modset, guess that would be a good place to start for adding extra fuel types?

I personally wouldn't mind seeing Karbonite added into the fueling ability. I think that's the only other fuel type I use outside the stock set personally. Dunno about others though.

• 4 months later...

Is there an update in the works for this, @Galileo, or is this one being left out to pasture? Just curious more than anything else. Haven't tested it in game with 1.4.1 because I had to rebuild my setup entirely (system issues) and it doesn't show up in 1.4 compatibility with CKAN so I figured I'd ask first...

4 minutes ago, Shadriss said:

Is there an update in the works for this, @Galileo, or is this one being left out to pasture? Just curious more than anything else. Haven't tested it in game with 1.4.1 because I had to rebuild my setup entirely (system issues) and it doesn't show up in 1.4 compatibility with CKAN so I figured I'd ask first...

It should work fine in 1.4. I have an update coming soon, but it just adds Russian localization and no other changes.

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.