Recommended Posts

SamBelanger    227

The staff I apologize for always disturbing you! My question will be version 1.3.1 very much like version 1.3.0? (This is a question only for staffs)

 

 

 

-SamBelanger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JPLRepo    2802
2 minutes ago, SamBelanger said:

The staff I apologize for always disturbing you! My question will be version 1.3.1 very much like version 1.3.0? (This is a question only for staffs)

 

 

 

-SamBelanger

Is your question specific to whether 1.3.1 impacts mods? As this is the mods sub-forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamBelanger    227
1 minute ago, JPLRepo said:

Is your question specific to whether 1.3.1 impacts mods? As this is the mods sub-forum

Ok, my real question, is 1.3.1 going to have a impact with the mods?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JPLRepo    2802
Just now, SamBelanger said:

Ok, my real question, is 1.3.1 going to have a impact with the mods?

The impact should TM be minimal.
Probably the biggest one would be any mod using part filters in the editor scenes. In 1.3.0 the names of the filters were changed accidentally during localization.
This has been corrected back to what they were before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamBelanger    227
Just now, JPLRepo said:

The impact should TM be minimal.
Probably the biggest one would be any mod using part filters in the editor scenes. In 1.3.0 the names of the filters were changed accidentally during localization.
This has been corrected back to what they were before.

Thank you very much :)

Can a close this? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deddly    2243

I can close it for you, @SamBelanger, but it's a bit of a shame because it stops others who have similar questions posting in the same thread and asking for clarification.

EDIT: Unlocked again at OP request :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has there been any changes to cfg file writting styles and any new fields in the cfg files?

Are there any new functions added to the API that we should know about? 

Thanks in advance @JPLRepo, @RoverDude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamBelanger    227
3 minutes ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

Has there been any changes to cfg file writting styles and any new fields in the cfg files?

Are there any new functions added to the API that we should know about? 

Thanks in advance @JPLRepo, @RoverDude

I would also like to know :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JPLRepo    2802
5 hours ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

Has there been any changes to cfg file writting styles and any new fields in the cfg files?

Are there any new functions added to the API that we should know about? 

Thanks in advance @JPLRepo, @RoverDude

The answer to both your questions are no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JPLRepo    2802
22 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

In what version will mesh switch and other Making History functions be implemented into stock? @JPLRepo @RoverDude

That is to be determined. Your question seems specific "be implemented into stock".
I  am not at liberty to answer that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

In what version will mesh switch and other Making History functions be implemented into stock? @JPLRepo @RoverDude

If I had to guess it would be around the same time that MH is released so not in 1.3.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

If I had to guess it would be around the same time that MH is released so not in 1.3.1

So around 1.3.2, 1.3.3?

Edited by Bottle Rocketeer 500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

So around 1.3.2, 1.3.3?

I know nothing more than you do about when MH will come out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deddly    2243

@Bottle Rocketeer 500, nobody has ever confirmed that it ever will be. Nobody knows. But since we know for sure that it's not coming in 1.3.1, it's off topic for this part of the forum :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JPLRepo    2802

Thought it had been pretty clear the mesh switching and texture switching has been mentioned in several KSP Weekly's in relation to the Making History Expansion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deddly    2243
8 hours ago, JPLRepo said:

Thought it had been pretty clear the mesh switching and texture switching has been mentioned in several KSP Weekly's in relation to the Making History Expansion.

I was referring to his question about it being added to stock KSP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JPLRepo    2802
12 minutes ago, Deddly said:

I was referring to his question about it being added to stock KSP.

Yeah. I wasn't Necessarily referring your quote...Just that he was asking... and you can read the KSP weekly's for context.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now