[KSP 1.6.1] "Streamline" Engines, Fueltanks and RCS

NESD

21 hours ago, Monniasza said:

2.5 and 3.75 meter cockpits with excellent aerodynamics.

I suggest you to look for KAX - Kerbal Aircraft Expansion, if you are more interested in prop-liners.

For 3.75m plane cockpits, this is the best mod that I have known so far; plane parts! A variety of plane parts for you to choose from:

Edited by RandomKerbal
For more info!

4 hours ago, RandomKerbal said:

I suggest you to look for KAX - Kerbal Aircraft Expansion, if you are more interested in prop-liners.

For 3.75m plane cockpits, this is the best mod that I have known so far; plane parts! A variety of plane parts for you to choose from:

@NESD Please continue development, and release the new update for 1.8.x - 1.10.x

@Monniasza   maybe, maybe . . .

after finishing this

4RYQcym.png

and this

ZIvij1h.png

and this

tfAomXk.png

and maybe this

2Tf6h1f.jpg

and maaaybe this

4wH9ylM.png

(Yep, more and more "Red side")

and . . .     actually I don`t have any ideas of parts for this mod, maybe except shrouds for 2.5m engines

SpaceX style sleek 3.75 pod/lander planned, but only as idea and not for this project

@RandomKerbal  already exist mod ZeroAVC, that installed by CKAN together with many other mods,

they automatically disable all MiniAVC dll so you don`t have any issues with  old mods

I try make my mods very simple, and based on methods existed from early versions of KSP, so they usually forward and reverse compatible with many versions.

Missing textures I see only once in Restock payload shields (now fixed),

but I find another issue in 1.10 KSP    if part have multiple animations, like Solar panels and Generic animation at one time

KSP stuck at loading screen (this is why Lunochod on screenshot don`t have solar lid yet)

• 3 years later...

Sorry for the old reply, but it seems these still work with newer game versions.  Is there any reason they haven't been updated in CKAN?

The same goes with inline cockpit, which has only one broken part set (landing gear.)

As a note, as of tweak scale you can "Manually" tweakscale in stock using some of the settings to create a cloned part that is the same other than being scaled up.   I should just look into doing this myself.

BTW, if you want someone to update the config versions of all your old mods, and help you mask parts that became non-functional due to KSP version updates (Mostly wheels) @linuxgurugamer can do that.  He also frequently takes over old projects or even accepts them as donations to Restock+ or Recycled parts.  (Streamline would go good in Recycled Parts if you ask me.)

Edited by Ruedii

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.