unknown rocket exploding

Try using the F3 information and seeing what fails first, and do something about it.  Other than that, could be a design error, could be a piloting error, could be Kraken-bait ... a picture of the craft helps, as does a better description of what happened.

Another fun possibility, it's so big and heavy that the launch pad blows up on physics loading...

Please, help us to help you.

Give us a picture of the craft so we can see how it looks like.

Also explain what you mean by "when I launch it explodes". It loads and explode or that happens after you press space?

What the flight report says? 

Is this happening only with this rocket or any rocket you try? 

7 minutes ago, amateur astronaut said:

but i dont can put the screenshot into the description. when i take it into the desc. its allways showt the fully image and no button for continue writing. 

Unfortunately, you can't paste images directly into the forums. That would eat up more drive space than the forums really have available.

You can, however, upload to an image-hosting site such as imgur, and link to it in a post. Choose the "direct link" option that imgur gives you, paste it in, and it should auto-embed the image.

zeYjmA6.png

Something like this.

This kind of problem makes us really mad. hahuahua no one's like them.

Just reinforce what our friends said above;

1-The better would be images, but try to describe better to us. It explodes before you could launch, just above ground or some time in the air? Is the rocket wobling?

2-Don't know about the bugs describe above, but you could try some tests. Try to remove something and launch. If your problem is on the launchpad, when the pyshycs kicks in you don't need the rocket to be full. ex; remove the shell, if it still explodes, put it back on and try something else, like removing some rocket (make it on some smart guess, like something that may be coliding with another thing). If you remove something and it didn't explode you found where your problem is and can adjust.

3-It's never bad to remeber, are your staging correct? Aren't something that was not supossed to fire starting earlier?

I had this kinf of problem with planes. And some tweking with the landing gear, etc, solved. It's a pain, take some time but in the end it's rewarding.

I use https://cubeupload.com/ for images.  Really, really easy to use and doesn't even require creating an account.

Is the top of your fairing touching the rocket at all?  I've found that if the fairing closes only to itself at the top (top, words "Close Fairing" will be green), you're going to have issues.  If you close the fairing against a nosecone or something similar, you should be ok.  (bottom, words "Close Fairing" will be blue).

screenshot24.png

7cdscreenshot25.png

Edited by Geonovast

5 hours ago, Geonovast said:

Is the top of your fairing touching the rocket at all?  I've found that if the fairing closes only to itself at the top (top, words "Close Fairing" will be green), you're going to have issues. 

That's your experience.  It is not universal.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.