Gabu

[WIP] Capsule Corp. Exploration (Mars BaseCamp Endeavour)

Recommended Posts

BNtsLVi.png

 

I would like to share with you all a little mod that I working on.

The MOD contains: Orion+Service Module, parachutes for Orion, Extensible Docking Port, a Petal decoupler, Altair Lander and a MMSEV.

The MMSEV's model and textures are from Nasas 3D's Sharing. I only worked on a little things here and there.

 

Now im correcting some bugs and working on better textures to be more Stockalike

 

Hope you enjoy!

 

FwpXtzUt.png   Ekv1Tkgt.png  vUphlzyt.png   Dqal8Jpt.png   hw9VL8kt.png   jxc5mY8t.png   02WtMLub.png

Edited by Gabu
Update Images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang, this looks pretty good! I'd have one suggestion though: Make the Orion's solar panels a bit smaller.

Another suggestion: Maybe tone down the brightness of the MMSEV's windows to match the stock ones:

Image result for ksp hitchhiker

Colour-pick the window colour, and then, on another layer, around the edges, surround them with black rectangles. Give that layer a "Gaussian blur," and the windows will look more stockalike. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/08/2017 at 7:06 AM, NISSKEPCSIM said:

Dang, this looks pretty good! I'd have one suggestion though: Make the Orion's solar panels a bit smaller.

Another suggestion: Maybe tone down the brightness of the MMSEV's windows to match the stock ones:

Image result for ksp hitchhiker

Colour-pick the window colour, and then, on another layer, around the edges, surround them with black rectangles. Give that layer a "Gaussian blur," and the windows will look more stockalike. :)

Thx for the tips!!! Ill try it, but im not too good at texturing... will take some time! :D

On 27/08/2017 at 11:21 PM, The-Doctor said:

Can't believe you actually made it/making it, wow, someone is actually doing it

Thx man!! This weekend ill work a little on textures and on an modular base... hope you all enjoy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the tips Guys! now im just working some parachutes bugs and on the ESA Hab.

sJH2JpP.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update on WIP....

Tell me what do you guys think plz.... Sugestions are welcome!

Orion + SM + Solar Panels FINISHED!

aLwrDUQ.png

DXSjfMU.png

4C5DIqA.png

 

MMSEV 90% finished (working on wheels...)

FwpXtzU.png

AShfK2B.png

 

ESA SCI HAB Finished!

oB6XxAf.png

d0NNM7V.png

GrVK4t9.png

3Dgy6vk.png

doBjWkj.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoh Guys! Everything's almost finished! Just balancing the parts and I'll wait to launch the base mod latter. Now I'll concentrate on SLS + MBC (Mars BaseCamp from Lockheed Martin).

 

The main mod's already rdy to launch, WIP update:

SLS + Orion + Altair = 100% finished!

MBC = (Science Module and props 100% finished!) there's a WIP on Habthat module for him and some IVA's. Total progress 90%!!

4xy49Yc.jpg  TYUqIcw.png

40muEZV.png gj4Q6Ks.png

QuBRg4F.png LTxPbPu.png 

gwgmqAZ.png jxc5mY8.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys!

I was without any time to work on this mod so i'v maded a little pause.

This weekend I had returned to modding and here's the advances... Im going to release a beta to you all until december 17.

Hope you all enjoy!

02WtMLu.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing with the latest version, nice work.

Question? How / where / what node(s) for using the Orion Cover parts?

do you have any .craft files that we (I) can look at / use to see your concept for the parts??

 

thanks and cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/01/2018 at 3:57 PM, drtedastro said:

Playing with the latest version, nice work.

Question? How / where / what node(s) for using the Orion Cover parts?

do you have any .craft files that we (I) can look at / use to see your concept for the parts??

 

thanks and cheers.

Hi @drtedastro!

Np, here's some samples!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43nf191lpf2id4y/CraftFiles.rar?dl=0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the file, but.....  I am unable to open this .rar file.

I usually have no problem(s) with this format, but my decoder says that there is a problem with the file.

I have also tried several other .rar extractors, all with no luck.

If you have time, would it be possible to recreate this file and post again.

sorry for the problem.

cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, drtedastro said:

thanks for the file, but.....  I am unable to open this .rar file.

I usually have no problem(s) with this format, but my decoder says that there is a problem with the file.

I have also tried several other .rar extractors, all with no luck.

If you have time, would it be possible to recreate this file and post again.

sorry for the problem.

cheers.

Np! heres the file

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3likswm9931kstv/AACJlDZrA-xfAdRnQfIwbbXZa?dl=0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This mod looks amazing, I've recently came back after not playing KSP for about a year or two, and this mod really makes me want to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gabu said:

Great stuff..

works great. the file decoded just fine.

however, the craft files have different parts from what is in the mod???

I am guessing older version was used for craft file(s) and the new mod the part names have been changed???

many thanks.

cheers.

Edited by drtedastro
found issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, drtedastro said:

Great stuff..

works great. the file decoded just fine.

however, the craft files have different parts from what is in the mod???

I am guessing older version was used for craft file(s) and the new mod the part names have been changed???

many thanks.

cheers.

Sorry, my bad! It's from the new release. It'll be uploaded to version 0.3 today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, drtedastro said:

Great stuff..

works great. the file decoded just fine.

however, the craft files have different parts from what is in the mod???

I am guessing older version was used for craft file(s) and the new mod the part names have been changed???

many thanks.

cheers.

The new release it's on and the .craft files will work fine on them! enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news and support.

Thanks @Gabu 

Looking forward to crashing many a craft , er wait, doing lots of science and exploration...

lol..

 

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! I would like to share with you the next release modifications and news about the MBC....

 - New model and texture for MBC - Science Station

q5dNIOk.png

 - New unity - MBC Orbital ISRU

XR2zXlS.png

 - New unity - MBC Orbital GreenHouse

R3Popdf.png  YWJoN7M.png

 

Plz, let me know wat you guys think... 

 

Oh, and the IVAs are comming soon!!!!

 

Edited by Gabu
complement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mecripp said:

Here some samples of you parts with TU 

  Reveal hidden contents
Koi517J.png
dcrkOry.png
OrA3xty.png
GfxMjGS.png
gFKixR7.png
BlzbuoH.png

 

 

Hi @Mecripp!!! wow, loved the update!! Can you plz share with me?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gabu said:

Hi @Mecripp!!! wow, loved the update!! Can you plz share with me?

Thanks!

Will send you a PM

Here is a thread that you can look at 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is development of this parts pack ongoing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.