A simple hello from a newbie

Kuskejens

Hi everyone

I'm thrilled to announce myself amongst this great spacefaring community of kerbonauts.
I have to say that a mere minutes after loading Kerbal Space Program the first time, I was thoroughly hooked.

According to my wife it's a waste of time, and my two year old son just casts me strange glances and whispers to my wife: "What is dad doing?"
But still, the game is simply put brilliant and I find the career mode continually rewarding. You start out without more clue than putting together a command pod and strapping a "big" rocket underneath it and watch it shoot off - and just want more, more and more as you go on building yet another spacecraft.

Hope I can contribute to some interesting designs and great voyages soon. Now hopefully the coming couple of days off work will allow for planning and executing the first trip to Duna. :-D
Itching to get home to get started...

On 28/08/2017 at 1:37 AM, Kuskejens said:

According to my wife it's a waste of time, and my two year old son just casts me strange glances and whispers to my wife: "What is dad doing?"

Don't worry. Soon he'll get it, then he'll be hooked into it :wink: 

On 8/27/2017 at 11:37 PM, Kuskejens said:

According to my wife it's a waste of time, and my two year old son just casts me strange glances and whispers to my wife: "What is dad doing?

Tonight I helped my 8 year old toss a plane together that actually takes off.  Before you know it, you'll be whispering to your wife "What is he doing?"

screenshot144.png