Does anyone known what happen with: Making History DLC

Pawelk198604

The QA team, and hence programs squashing bugs, has been very busy with 1.3.1. Once that is released, I would think that the pace will pick up a bit. I am imaging a Jira Dashboard with about 20 tickets on the list for each person on the team, including programmers, graphic artists, and QA.

11 hours ago, Ty Tan Tu said:

The QA team, and hence programs squashing bugs, has been very busy with 1.3.1. Once that is released, I would think that the pace will pick up a bit. I am imaging a Jira Dashboard with about 20 tickets on the list for each person on the team, including programmers, graphic artists, and QA.

i wonder does they gave us bete version of it, at least for those of us who bought game in early 2012 :wink: 
We old guard of KSP deserve it :D 

Edited by Pawelk198604

6 minutes ago, Pawelk198604 said:

i wonder does they gave us bete version of it, at least for those of us who bought game in early 2012 :wink: 

I mean, people who bought the game before May 2013 are getting the DLC for free, sooo...

25 minutes ago, Pawelk198604 said:

Dont worry, you can pretend its a beta - its not like it isnt going to need the usual suite of hotfixes and patches once released.

13 hours ago, Ty Tan Tu said:

You. I like you.