Is it bad that I killed Jeb for the 159th time?

LeKiwi

20 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

It's not bad, just monotonous.   You should set it so dead kerbs don't respawn, so you can kill somebody else :) 

The only Kerbals I keep alive are Jeb Bill and Bob and I'm pretty sure they're on their vacations somewhere in a galaxy far, far away

• 2 weeks later...

Why wasn't it bad the 158th time or those times before then if I may ask?
I'm also weirded by the fact that you actually counted the deaths. Do you also have a death counter of your other Kerbals? Anyway, I think you could have launched quite a few missions in the rl hours lost when logging each consequent death of Jeb. Seems a waste of time for me, but anyone is different ofcourse.

4 hours ago, Helmetman said:

Why wasn't it bad the 158th time or those times before then if I may ask?
I'm also weirded by the fact that you actually counted the deaths. Do you also have a death counter of your other Kerbals? Anyway, I think you could have launched quite a few missions in the rl hours lost when logging each consequent death of Jeb. Seems a waste of time for me, but anyone is different ofcourse.

I usually play KSP when my friend is here so I guess he's a nerd or something but he always counts my deaths and I have no idea why and only because Jeb is the main kerb 

Well, I lost count about how many times I killed jeb too. But since I've played this game for about 3-4 years, and judging about how often my career play is VERY explosive (pun intended) I can say that it's... A LOT

Don't worry, he's always managed to come back, since he's a BadAss

I've been trying to develop a single engine aerobatic/fighter airplane.   This is how the last 3 test flights went..

Flight 1 - While testing turn radius by flying loops around the VAB,  I got too close and somehow bashed off only the right vertical stabilizer and aileron.   Flies surprisingly OK like this.

AAv8ERK.png

After repairs,   we go again, and end up cutting the corner even more and smacking it harder.  Can anyone explain how this is still flying?  Also, we can see that Maxdred is a born optimist.

f2nKvAA.jpg

Overall I think she did a pretty good job putting it down.   Just needs a new right wing, engine, one stabilizer, a few ailerons and reaction wheels...

zrUFrcT.png

Flight #3

EMlKLKK.png

This time we lost so much airframe it would no longer fly, but spiralled down like a sycamore seed at sufficiently low velocity to somehow not kill Maxdred.    Think I'll give her the rest of the day off,   got some bricks and mortar work to do as well now..

On 16.10.2017 at 6:52 PM, nascarlaser1 said:

exactly what I was thinking :D.

If we do it this way... you can recognise a KSP player at first sight...they have all painted monitor frames... for sure if you include "simulations" as in "upps forgot to repack parashutes... again..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.