What's behind your username?

Chel

I've been using MaxxQ for years - damn near two decades.  Started back when I first got a computer and wanted to check out forums involving model rocketry, which I had been into in a big way since the age of eight (just turned 53 this past Tuesday).  Anyway, I had known the term maxQ for awhile due to my interest in aerospace and rocketry, so I just added an extra "x" (because two x's looks cool).

It's more appropriate on this forum than any other I currently frequent.

On 9/7/2017 at 11:30 PM, KamenRiderzero1 said:

I'll just leave this here to explain

- snip -

TL:DW I'm an absloute nut for a long running Japanese super hero show

I love it... right from the start (first clip), how he almost dumps the bike, and his front tire is out of round, and he's wearing women's boots instead of riding boots. Awesome. Now I'm going to have to watch a few of these episodes lol!

Johnny Wishbone is my main online alter-ego. I've always thought it was a funny name and shouldn't be an obscure reference. Apparently, it is among the young 'ens today, who only know of Eddie Murphy as donkey from Shrek or Dr Dolittle.

I have another alter-ego on a couple less child-friendly forums, but that handle is far too vulgar for this place.

Im very much into space and pushing the frontier, I kept chewing through usernames at the time and GalacticVoyager was one of the usernames that survived for a while.

Sadly, its now obsolete due to my new username, Planetace, being a better description of me...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.