Change the Menu Back!

TheKSPBeginner

It hasn't been changed at all since last great migration I think ?

If anything, apparently the modifications isn't done yet as of 31st August 2017 23:40 UTC +7 / 16:40 UTC ...

Edited by YNM

19 minutes ago, nascarlaser1 said:

The forums borders seemed to have changed and now instead of a blank Kerbal my avatar is an N..... I miss the old forums already :(.

It's a bit better IMHO though. I saw waay too many similar avatars back then.

EDIT : It'd be better if it's just the username, truncated or something. A lot of other forums doesn't put any temporary image when you haven't added one. So having the initial character is better. But likely it's because I'm used to that through gmail.

Edited by YNM

Oh wow, immediately, people start to miss the old layout, like its their long lost friend. Calm down people! Its just a layout! Its not going to destroy our planet! Learn to adapt people, its fine!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 0:42 AM, sumghai said:

I for, one, really love the new forum layout and color scheme - nice and clean.

Same. I feel I've been in the serious minority when I actually liked the new IPS look back in 2015. Took some getting used to but I liked the UI more, it does need serious color adjusting, though.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I would like to show support for this anti-the-new-forum-UI thread. What became better? Nothing. Worse? all blueness has been taken away, apart from the very top bar. My whole screen is a mix of boring greys, there are gaps inbetween posts and

an enter does this, while normally that should be the job of 2 enters.

EDIT: Ooh, and I can't see the delete post button. What happenened? Am I blind or did it really disappear? What if I want to delete a post? Do I report it with the reason 'admins please delete my post'?

Edited by superstrijder15

There hasn't ever been a "delete post" button on these forums.. at least not since I joined. Mods typically don't delete posts either unless someone was over the line or if people attack each other personally in a thread. Other than that, the closest you can get to a deletion is editing your post, and deleting everything within it. The post will remain, but the message won't be there. 

I happen to like the new changes, especially how much easier the forum is to navigate and use on a mobile device. What's good and bad about the update is subjective and will vary person to person. 

Edited by Galileo

36 minutes ago, superstrijder15 said:

EDIT: Ooh, and I can't see the delete post button. What happenened? Am I blind or did it really disappear? What if I want to delete a post? Do I report it with the reason 'admins please delete my post'?

Like Galileo said, there's never been a delete button for regular users, as it had the potential for abuse by trolls. If you want a post of yours deleted, just report it like you said above. We're usually pretty responsive. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.