Odd craft loading.

I'm trying to load a particular craft file, however, it doesn't load, sort of. Its weird. It appears in the SPH as if it loads, but not properly. For instance, the root part doesn't properly move everything around it. Also, nodes don't appear, and the craft name doesn't appear as well. Its as if the

It seems to happen only with this craft. I have no part mods, and nothing that should affect the craft loading (EEX, Spectra, VOID, Collide-o-scope,  KER, CorrectCoL, HangarGrid).

According to the log (most recent craft loading, time almost 23:00), it seems as if the modules aren't loading properly (extra modules according to the config file., or something along those lines.) (log file:https://www.dropbox.com/s/yu3j91wmp4d15vt/KSP.log?dl=0)

Craft file via KerbalX to poke around with (and yes, I have tested that it exhibits the same bug.) - https://kerbalx.com/qzgy/Tu-2001

Edited by qzgy
Removed direct paste of Log file.

@qzgy in the future, don't post logs here (the forum can brick if they're too long). Instead, upload the entire log file to Dropbox or GoogleDrive or another file sharing site. I've asked the mods to snip your log so it doesn't cause slowdowns for people on mobile.

The problem with your craft is that somehow KSP has gotten really confused about where the root part is and now considers 2 parts to both be the root part which is breaking everything. I don't know any way to fix this.

Edited by TheRagingIrishman

1 hour ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

@qzgy in the future, don't post logs here (the forum can brick if they're too long). Instead, upload the entire log file to Dropbox or GoogleDrive or another file sharing site. I've asked the mods to snip your log so it doesn't cause slowdowns for people on mobile.

The problem with your craft is that somehow KSP has gotten really confused about where the root part is and now considers 2 parts to both be the root part which is breaking everything. I don't know any way to fix this.

About the log thing - didn't know, sorry. Will fix.

As for the actual loading - huh. Is there some editable statement in the craft file or is it permanently broken?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.