Threads Of The Month: September!

Tex

Howdy, everybody!

It is once again that time of the month- a GOOD time of the month, that is, because it is time for some of the best threads the forum has to offer to get celebrated by you, the forumgoer! If you wanna see last month's thread, you may find it right here.

If you think that we've missed any important threads that should be recognized, don't hesitate to contact one of the site moderators and we can put them in the running for TOTM. I'd like to give special thanks to @Deddly, @monstah, @Kerbal101, @Vanamonde, and @Dman979 for helping pick this month's winners!

Here is this month's very special TOTM badge:

9m3ScHS.png?1

Dun dun dunnnnn.... Time for our winners!

First of all: Do you like graphs? Do you like experiments? Do you like travelling at Mach 5 across polar ice caps? Then this thread by @Stratzenblitz75 is the thread for you! I'm a sucker for land vehicles, and especially fast ones. Bravo.

Now, if you're like me, then all this crazy coding nonsense bungles your mind. Well, it certainly doesn't seem to bother @cantab, as he's using something called Python (or something) to fly missions. Excellent going, and I'm surely still going to be confused an hour from now.

Now this next thread is a bit of a doozy (aren't they all, though?), but I'm confidently told by a confident confidant that this old thread by @Warzouz is really good for helping figure out efficient launches. I'd tend to agree! Nice going.

Hoooooooly crap. Tanks. In KSP. Tanks. In KSP. Pretty much sums up this thread, by @Makc_Gordon. It even manages to do a bit of educating!

Now, I'm not gonna lie, this next thread is a bit of a tie. It belongs to one @qzgy, however.... I believe the credit should go to every single one of the participants in this thread- Remember that dumb little Eclipse thingy that rocked North America this last month? Here are some amazing photos of it! It was a magical moment, and I wanna thank everybody on the forum here that was able to share it with me and then share pictures here.

You know, building a rocket isn't simple.... Hey... That sounds like a great idea for a mod na- Oh, you're kidding. @Angel-125 beat me to the punch. Well, here's this mod that really pushes the limits of what skilled building can do! Redundancy, people.

I just want to note that this thread is now the record holder for most users suggesting it to me! Way to go, man, this mod really seems to have something special!

Wait.... It's over? Aw, I was just having fun. Ah well- Time to end this installment of Threads Of The Month. Congratulations and back pats are in order to all of our winners this month, and don't forget to message myself or moderators that are not myself to suggest threads for the next round! I love seeing threads like these, they're such a source of inspiration.

See you next month!

Congratulations to all the TOTM people!

Honestly though, the photos in the eclipse thread are much more amazing than the first post, and deserve the most credit.

Edited by qzgy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.