Hey! Glitchgamer12 here!

Glitchgamer12

Hello! I have been playing Kerbal Space Program for about 1 year. Even though it may sound like a long time I still have a lot to learn, like actually returning from the mün. :D (Also I might add that your guys's emoticons are awesome) But I have been looking around the forums for awhile and wanted badly to join, but sadly the confirmation/antibot system seems to be blocked by my country's firewall :/ so, I figured that I ask one of my close friends to make an acc for me. so here I am! So if you guys have any advanced tips n tricks for a not as noobish player that would be great!

Your new member Glitchgamer12 

Welcome! Bienvenidos! Bienvenue! Wilkommen! Benvenuto! Valkommen! Huanying! Yokoso! Croeso! Aalan Bik! (all I know of the top of my head...)

English        Spanish          French       German          Italian           Swedish     Chinese    Japanese  Welsh  Arabic    

18 hours ago, Glitchgamer12 said:

Wow! If that was all from memory, that was great! :o Oh and I have a question, what's the best way to make turret mounts from stock?

I like to know things to get by... :D (same with me the returning from the Mun)

Edited by Xemina

On 03/09/2017 at 1:10 PM, Glitchgamer12 said:

but sadly the confirmation/antibot system seems to be blocked by my country's firewall :/ 

Welcome to the forum! I hope you feel home here as quickly as I did. I wonder, which country could that be? You don't strike me as Chinese.

Welcome to the forums!

3 hours ago, Glitchgamer12 said:

No I'm not chineese, I'm American.

Then I don't think the country's firewall would be causing a problem.

Also as far as I know, there's no anti-spam/anti-bot except for new members need their first 5 posts to be approved by moderators. (@ moderators if I'm wrong please correct me)