Command Capsule mods

theHockey0

Hello,

One of the things I feel like I'm lacking in version 1.3 are mods designed specifically for propriety command capsules.  I find myself disinterested in the command capsules in stock, but the only ones I've been able to find are Near-Future Technologies and I think Kerbal Konstructs.  Any other 1.3 mods with command capsules I can build with?  Cheers.

5 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Lots.  K2 is a gemini like pos, SXT has several, etc

Bluedog Design Bureau (Apollo, Gemini, Mercury) / FASA

Tantares Suite (Soviet spacecraft) / Raidernick's Suite

Corvus Community Continued - iirc (Gemini Alike)

ALCOR

SSTU (Orion, Apollo, Soyuz, Shuttle, TKS, DOS - one of the best allround mods out there by the way :wink: )

Ven Stock Revamp (TKS) 

MOLE 

Lonesome Robots (Altair, Orion-esque, Gemini)

Near Future Spacecraft (very nice as it adds very cool tanks and engines for service module building useful for other things)

MKS/OKS to an extent?

Mechjeb drone   RIP.

to be continued and 100% sure I forgot something obvious but it should get you started I think. 

I don't think Kerbal-Konstructs has command pods or any other parts in it :wink:

1 hour ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

I know this is self promotion, but, kerbalized spaceX if you like spaceX.

The Dragon Capsule is EXACTLY what I was looking for too!  I was checking out one of the other mods and it was meant for 1.2.2.  I didn't bother downloading it, but I see your mod is based for 1.3.  Will download now!  Cheers, Harris!

2 hours ago, Theysen said:

Bluedog Design Bureau (Apollo, Gemini, Mercury) / FASA

Tantares Suite (Soviet spacecraft) / Raidernick's Suite

Corvus Community Continued - iirc (Gemini Alike)

ALCOR

SSTU (Orion, Apollo, Soyuz, Shuttle, TKS, DOS - one of the best allround mods out there by the way :wink: )

Ven Stock Revamp (TKS) 

MOLE 

Lonesome Robots (Altair, Orion-esque, Gemini)

Near Future Spacecraft (very nice as it adds very cool tanks and engines for service module building useful for other things)

MKS/OKS to an extent?

Mechjeb drone   RIP.

to be continued and 100% sure I forgot something obvious but it should get you started I think. 

I don't think Kerbal-Konstructs has command pods or any other parts in it :wink:

Thank you so much!  I didn't realized I was missing some of the Near Future Technology packs.  I thought i had them all, but I was missing Spacecraft and Construction in my Game Data folder.  Cheers, Theysen!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.