[RELEASED] After Kerbin [AfK] - Billions of Years after Stock

Gameslinx

Jool is a terrestrial planet now?

Let me guess: The expansion of Kerbol caused Jool to lose most of its atmosphere, and left the core behind?

Anyway, good work with this mod! I'll be uploading screenshots from the pre-release shortly. :)

5 hours ago, EricL said:

Jool is a terrestrial planet now?

Let me guess: The expansion of Kerbol caused Jool to lose most of its atmosphere, and left the core behind?

Anyway, good work with this mod! I'll be uploading screenshots from the pre-release shortly. :)

That's right! Jool had a surface all along, hidden beneath a thick atmosphere which has now been blasted away. The radius is a bit smaller but the gravity is the same.

16 minutes ago, BigKerbBarnes said:

This mod looks amazing, I love the idea of Jool actually being a rocky planet :P

It would also be cool if some rogue planets were to be caught in Kerbol's gravity, as it's much bigger. It's just my idea.

I also can't wait for the mod to release :o

Was planning for the release today, but something cropped up regarding the terrain completely vanishing at a certain altitude on one of the moons. Whilst i'm waiting for some insight on the problem i'm seeing what else I can add.

10 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Was planning for the release today, but something cropped up regarding the terrain completely vanishing at a certain altitude on one of the moons. Whilst i'm waiting for some insight on the problem i'm seeing what else I can add.

Aw man, well good luck. you made good content for KSP!

55 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

@Mrcarrot I'd prefer it if we talked here instead of spamming the release thread, as I mentioned before.

I was looking for your output log file, not reaper's log.

What OS are you using? None of my beta testers are reporting this bug.

I'm on Windows 7. I'll give you the output log when I get back to my computer, and yes, I do go somewhere during the day. Where, exactly, you'll just have to guess. Muahahahaha!

Edited by Mrcarrot

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, Alaygrounds said:

Also, kopernicus isn't working for me, any suggestions?

I don't understand?

Can I have a screenshot of your gamedata folder? Thanks. You could join the discord (linked in the main thread) for more help.

EDIT: Follow @Galileo's advice above, unless it's specific to this mod.

Edited by Gameslinx

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.