Lots of mods, Just started getting loads of crashes.

So I've been playing with this mod list for a while now (since 1.3 came out) and I never had any trouble with it. Now every now and again I might have a crash or two but it was never any big deal, but now i'm getting crashes somewhat often when i go and launch a ship. Does not matter how big or small it is, just at random the game crashes. I can do basic modding and debugging and I'm I can figure out most minor problems, but what's really screwing me over is the lack of crash report or dated log that you normally get when you do crash. This has left me stumped  because even in the ksp.log I can't find any signs of a crash. Along with this it doesn't show the game crash window saying "oops something went wrong". I'll post my mod list and if you want i'll post the ksp.log too.

Spoiler

KSP: 1.3 (Win64) - Unity: 5.4.0p4 - OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit
000_AT_Utils - 1.4.4
Filter Extensions - 3.0.4
Toolbar - 1.7.14
USI Tools - 0.9.3
Chatterer Extended - 0.6.1
Chatterer - 0.9.93.1804
Community Category Kit - 2.0.1
Community Resource Pack - 0.7.2
CommunityTechTree - 3.2
Contract Configurator - 1.23.1
Contract Pack: Clever Sats - 1.4
Contract Pack: Field Research - 1.2.1
Contract Pack: Kerbal Academy - 1.1.7
Contract Pack: Bases and Stations - 3.7
Rover Missions - 0.1.7
Contract Pack: Unmanned Contracts - 0.3.27
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus - 1.5.2
CryoEngines - 0.5.8
CryoTanks - 0.4.7
DangIt - 0.7.13.1
DistantObjectEnhancement - 1.9.1
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.3.0.10
CapCom Mission Control On The Go - 1.0.2.7
Contract Parser - 1.0.7
Progress Parser - 1.0.8
DynamicBatteryStorage - 1.0.1
Easy Vessel Switch - 1.3
EditorExtensionsRedux - 3.3.13.1
Extraplanetary Launchpads - 5.8
Firespitter - 7.6
FMRS (Flight Manager For Reusable Stages) - 1.2.5
FShangarExtender - 3.5
GroundConstruction - 1.2
Interstellar Fuel Switch - 2.8.1
JanitorsCloset - 0.3.2
JSIAdvTransparentPods - 0.1.14
RasterPropMonitor - 0.29
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.6.3
KerbalAtomics - 0.4.8
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.3
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.3.3
HyperEdit - 1.5.4
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.5
<b><color=#CA7B3C>Kopernicus</color></b> - 1.3.0.6
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.2
Infernal Robots - 2.0.12
ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.2.4
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.7
NearFutureConstruction - 0.8.3
NearFutureElectrical - 0.9.5
NearFutureLaunchVehicles - 1.1.1
NearFutureProps - 0.1
NearFuturePropulsion - 0.9.4
NearFutureSolar - 0.8.6
NearFutureSpacecraft - 0.7.3
PlanetShine - 0.2.5.2
Procedural Parts - 1.2.12
RealPlume - Stock - 0.11.4
Recovery Controller - 0.0.2
SCANsat - 1.1.8
Science Relay - 1.0.4.1
SpaceY Expanded - 1.3.1
SpaceY Lifters - 1.16
StationPartsExpansion - 0.5.1
StationScienceContinued - 2.3
Stock Visual Enhancements - 1.2.4.1
Trajectories - 1.7
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.8.5
TweakScale - 2.3.6
USI Core - 0.4.2
USI Exploration Pack - 0.8.2
Karbonite - 0.9.2
Konstruction - 0.2.2
USI-LS - 0.6.2
MKS - 0.52.2
Universal Storage - 1.3.0.1
VenStockRevamp - 1.9.5
VesselViewerContinued - 0.8.5.1
KSP Interstellar Extended - 1.15.1
Waypoint Manager - 2.7
WildBlueTools - 1.26
Kerbal Actuators - 1.0.6
Airships - 2.8.5
[x] Science! - 5.9

Hi when it comes to crashes during load up the first and only place or log you'll need to check is the KSP.log, this is written every time you start the game regardless, 99% of all problems will reveal themselves in the KSP.log.  If you can't work out what it's saying upload a zipped copy and I'll take a look.  One thing though with that mod list the log is likely to be very long and tricky to read, also I note that if that is your complete mod list I do not see module manager anywhere, most or a lot of mods you have installed need or use it in some way or another, and a couple of them simply cant function without it.

Hi, Dangit is spamming the log with errors

[ERR 13:58:35.885] DangIt: ERROR [System.InvalidOperationException]: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[ModuleWheelMotor] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at nsDangIt.ModuleWheelMotorReliability.DI_Start (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at nsDangIt.FailureModule.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

You are missing dependencies for a couple of the mods you are running which in turn leads them to spam errors, missing modules etc to the log

[WRN 12:39:41.456] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'CC_RemoteTech' has not met dependency 'RemoteTech' V1.7
[WRN 12:39:41.457] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'CC_RemoteTech' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 12:39:41.457] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'KerKonConConExt' has not met dependency 'KerbalKonstructs' V0.9
[WRN 12:39:41.458] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'KerKonConConExt' is missing 1 dependencies

You also need to find and remove the surface sampler plugin from Infernal robotics, I'm not aware of any fix for this aside from removing the plugin.

[ERR 12:39:41.645] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPUtil, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 12:39:41.647] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'IRSurfaceSampler': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'IRSurfaceSampler.ModuleIRSurfaceSampler' from assembly 'IRSurfaceSampler, Version=1.0.1.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<waitForDeploy>d__0' from assembly 'IRSurfaceSampler, Version=1.0.1.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

You also have problems with mods( persistent rotation mainly) finding textures although this could be related to one of the previous issues .

SO sort those problems out, delete your module manager cached files and see how the game runs, also, are you running mods in debug mode? as there seems to be an awful lot of irrelevant logging of part descriptions etc

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.