[1.3.1][WIP]Icecovery's Chinese Spacecraft Pack[V1.2]

Icecovery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017/12/1 at 1:42 PM, happliy said:

As a Chinese spacecraft package. It really needs Chinese.

Chinese will add after complete all the parts, but actually now you already can see some Chinese text in the texture.

------------------------------------------

Log:

4mfA4xS.jpg

Edited by Icecovery

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, LAND ASAP said:

Got several questions.

The first one is that if you got any plan of supporting 1.2.2. Since the RO has not release a stable 1.3.1 update.

And if the spacecraft have RF config?

Good job and it’s really a fantastic mod.:)

Thank you.:D

All the things except DLL should be working at 1.2.2, but Comfortable Landing may not work. And I don't have plan to make Comfortable Landing working with 1.2.2.

And RF cfg is under ICSP folder, but still WIP(you can try to remove '.WIP' make it can be read by KSP, but bug is inevitable ). I may complete  it after all vehicle release.

3 hours ago, Icecovery said:

Thank you.:D

All the things except DLL should be working at 1.2.2, but Comfortable Landing may not work. And I don't have plan to make Comfortable Landing working with 1.2.2.

And RF cfg is under ICSP folder, but still WIP(you can try to remove '.WIP' make it can be read by KSP, but bug is inevitable ). I may complete  it after all vehicle release.

Thanks for your early reply!

Roger that.

I found the CZ-3B in the mentioned Chinese pack still works well with RO in 1.22, which is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Log:

I know its been a long time I didn't work on this mod, but recently I have time to continue making this mod.

I am working on IVA of Tianhe now.

vXs8zgR.jpg

6bMNRbV.png

51y8AuR.jpg

I also made a lot of props, they may become a standalone prop package...

3iLBBiO.png

After I finish Tianhe, the new version will be released.

And I made this short movie to honor the first Chinese space station:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
3 minutes ago, LukeSky1112 said:

can you make an update

Welcome to the forum @LukeSky1112.

Mod makers spend a lot of time and energy creating great additions to the game we all love. Sometimes real life gets in the way of a mod's development. The last post about this work in progress was just over a year or so.

As potential mod users we must also remember that requesting an update (while not against the rules if it is polite and non repetitive) can seem like a demand to some developers and is known as 'poking the bears' on the KSP forum. As mod users patience is the best virtue.

Gargamel has created a great guide for new members if you would like to know more about how the forum works:

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Welcome to the forum  @five_cheng, unfortunately, sometimes mods are not updates and this is generally because the creator has many real life pressures that have to be dealt with. I don't know of any mods that add Tianwen-1 parts but if you ask in add-on discussions (a great place to discuss mods) I'm sure if there is one, you should be guided to it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.