[1.3.1][WIP]Icecovery's Chinese Spacecraft Pack[V1.2]

Icecovery

• 2 weeks later...

This pack is beautiful. Honestly, I'm pretty surprised someone hasn't created a brand new, up-to-date package covering the CNSA fleet. I've definitely encountered a large amount of people interested in having similar parts to play around with. Not only is their agency extremely successful, their vehicles just look amazing. They are aesthetically pleasing & HIGHLY capable & reliable vehicles. Not to mention, aside from the US & Russia, they are the only other agency to have successfully launched humans & a functioning orbital laboratory.

This thread slowly coming to a close might finally be the motivation I need to create a high-quality parts pack. Maybe a larger pack covering their amazing launch vehicles & a smaller pack containing spacecraft & other miscellaneous items. MAYBE. I have loads of free-time for the next few months, & this really sounds like the perfect project to tackle. MAYBE. Quite honestly, I'll probably need a fair amount of encouragement to truly pursue it, but if I do, I can promise it will be my main focus until the product is finished. So, if you happen to stumble upon this while searching for CNSA parts, feel free to reach out to me.

Either way, just wanted to say thank you for the hard work you've put into this, as well as any other add-on you've had a hand in, over the years! Cheers!

Edited by BuckStickly

• 2 months later...

I'd love this actually

On 4/18/2021 at 1:43 AM, BuckStickly said:

This pack is beautiful. Honestly, I'm pretty surprised someone hasn't created a brand new, up-to-date package covering the CNSA fleet. I've definitely encountered a large amount of people interested in having similar parts to play around with. Not only is their agency extremely successful, their vehicles just look amazing. They are aesthetically pleasing & HIGHLY capable & reliable vehicles. Not to mention, aside from the US & Russia, they are the only other agency to have successfully launched humans & a functioning orbital laboratory.

This thread slowly coming to a close might finally be the motivation I need to create a high-quality parts pack. Maybe a larger pack covering their amazing launch vehicles & a smaller pack containing spacecraft & other miscellaneous items. MAYBE. I have loads of free-time for the next few months, & this really sounds like the perfect project to tackle. MAYBE. Quite honestly, I'll probably need a fair amount of encouragement to truly pursue it, but if I do, I can promise it will be my main focus until the product is finished. So, if you happen to stumble upon this while searching for CNSA parts, feel free to reach out to me.

Either way, just wanted to say thank you for the hard work you've put into this, as well as any other add-on you've had a hand in, over the years! Cheers!

Please do so if you want I need some good parts for this.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have received the permission from  @Icecovery to continue this mod. 

Preliminary testing showed that most of the parts are functional under 1.12.3, with the exception of the RCS on Shenzhou spaceship. I took several approaches to fix them but so far no luck. 

I will post a new thread when I finish the tweak.

On 5/20/2022 at 7:39 AM, mark7 said:

I have received the permission from  @Icecovery to continue this mod. 

Preliminary testing showed that most of the parts are functional under 1.12.3, with the exception of the RCS on Shenzhou spaceship. I took several approaches to fix them but so far no luck. 

I will post a new thread when I finish the tweak.

Thanks, I can't play without this mod

On 6/4/2022 at 7:22 PM, frostsid said:

First of all thank you for continuing this mod.

Is there any way I can get the crafts to be more stock size?

In which size do you want the craft to be?  Currently the Shenzhou spacecraft is roughly 2.5m, very much like the MK1-3. 

20 hours ago, mark7 said:

In which size do you want the craft to be?  Currently the Shenzhou spacecraft is roughly 2.5m, very much like the MK1-3. 

有个几个问题,新的对接口好像没法对接,你能修复一下吗?

会不会出原版比例,而不是真实比例,就像KCAP一样

17 hours ago, I love ksp said:

有个几个问题,新的对接口好像没法对接,你能修复一下吗?

会不会出原版比例,而不是真实比例,就像KCAP一样

This bug is noted and fixed in the latest version of ICSP. And please avoid using Chinese in sections other than Chinese section.

Edited by mark7

Hey @mark7, our NetKAN bot notified us that in the zip for release V1.4 on SpaceDock the mod folder  is named "Icecovery's Chinese Spacecraft Pack v1.4", instead of "ICSP" as in previous releases.
I believe this was in accident, as the config files still reference the "ICSP" folder. Can you confirm this?

5 hours ago, DasSkelett said:

Hey @mark7, our NetKAN bot notified us that in the zip for release V1.4 on SpaceDock the mod folder  is named "Icecovery's Chinese Spacecraft Pack v1.4", instead of "ICSP" as in previous releases.
I believe this was in accident, as the config files still reference the "ICSP" folder. Can you confirm this?

Yes, this is an accident, and I will upload a new version to name it back to ICSP. 

On 6/8/2022 at 4:33 PM, mark7 said:

I was thinking something like Tantares or BDB mostly because I couldn't find any compatible launchers for the crafts. Although I see that you shared a rocket pack on your new thread so I'm going to try that out. Thank you.

30 minutes ago, frostsid said:

I was thinking something like Tantares or BDB mostly because I couldn't find any compatible launchers for the crafts. Although I see that you shared a rocket pack on your new thread so I'm going to try that out. Thank you.

That rocket pack(NTCP) currently have a stock version and when RF is installed it switch to real life sizes. I intend to match this mod to NTCP's stock size in a future update.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.