Looking for translators

I'm looking for help with translations.  I've added localization to the PatchManager, which is a fairly small mod.

I have files for the following:

• Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Russian

But I've used Google Translate to do the translations, and I'm sure they need work.

Please contact me if you can help

I can do the German translation for you. I have done translations for ... um ... Minecraft ... *cough* mods in the pasts so I think I have a feeling for how it needs to be done. Squad said German will be next on the list of languages added to the game so if you want to follow suit, hit me up. :)

Edited by Three_Pounds

22 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I'm looking for help with translations.  I've added localization to the PatchManager, which is a fairly small mod.

I have files for the following:

• Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Russian

But I've used Google Translate to do the translations, and I'm sure they need work.

Please contact me if you can help

A simple advice from a non native  English speaker : no translation is often better than google translate.

Edited by sarbian

Thanks.  

Gven what I've seen it do, I can agree, but I figured it might be a good start to give to someone to clean up.

I will not release any translation without it being reviewed by someone else.

11 hours ago, Alshain said:

Thanks, I'll post there

12 hours ago, sarbian said:

A simple advice from a non native  English speaker : no translation is often better than google translate.

Hehe, I don't speak anything but English (and American Sign) but I kinda figured that would be the case.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.