An Announcement

Chel

It's the end of the term at my school! I can finally go home and enjoy myself on the holidays! Except, my laptop is being collected by the IT department to be upgraded to Windows 10. This means that I won't be able to use it over the two week holiday period, and thus won't be on the forums. So, goodbye for now, and see you in two weeks... ;.;

And also, goodbye Cassini.

• 3 weeks later...

I will say this: I'm an idiot. I forgot that I could use my iPad to visit the forums, but I just logged on again from it. For the whole two weeks, I hadn't thought of using this to visit the site, but here I am, from a two week break of Xbox and the occasional model kit. :rolleyes:

On 9/14/2017 at 6:39 PM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

It's the end of the term at my school! I can finally go home and enjoy myself on the holidays! Except, my laptop is being collected by the IT department to be upgraded to Windows 10. This means that I won't be able to use it over the two week holiday period, and thus won't be on the forums. So, goodbye for now, and see you in two weeks... ;.;

And also, goodbye Cassini.

Wait, why does your school term end in September? Mine begins in September.

On 1 October 2017 at 5:41 AM, qzgy said:

Wait, why does your school term end in September? Mine begins in September.

I'm in Australia. I go back to school tomorrow,.but it's only an eight week term. I finish around November 25th, and then it's a two month holiday break. Tomorrow I'll re-install KSP on my computer, now with Windows 10. Hopefully the IT department haven't reconfigured our computers to block 'external programs', or else I won't be playing KSP anymore. 

Just now, The_Cat_In_Space said:

I'm in Australia. I go back to school tomorrow,.but it's only an eight week term. I finish around November 25th, and then it's a two month holiday break. Tomorrow I'll re-install KSP on my computer, now with Windows 10. Hopefully the IT department haven't reconfigured our computers to block 'external programs', or else I won't be playing KSP anymore. 

Ohhh. I live in the US, so I guess its a reverse seasonal thing (This I guess was spring break, which usually for me is in March/April).

Hopefully you can play KSP again. Its only kinda addictive.

Just now, qzgy said:

Ohhh. I live in the US, so I guess its a reverse seasonal thing (This I guess was spring break, which usually for me is in March/April).

Hopefully you can play KSP again. Its only kinda addictive.

*very addictive, you mean :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.