Kraken's ship challenge

Cabbink

(I'll format this later)

A challenge for those particularly good at ksp:

Get to orbit in a capsule without any engines(that includes jet engines)

Rules:

No form of alt12 trickery

Modifying parts via file.

No engines

You must reach orbit 

Bonus: land and return from any body.

W.I.P

27 minutes ago, Slam_Jones said:

Welcome to the forums!  Take a look at the Challenge Submission Guide and make sure you challenge meets all the guidelines!

It is also customary for the challenge-giver to post their own attempt, to prove that the challenge in question is possible.  :)

Thanks. I'm not new, but I dont submit these as much. I'll elaborate this later.

Do Kraken drives even work in 1.3.X? I haven't seen anything, although I am getting an idea... Though I am away from my PC as of right now... I have one question: is it okay to use engines in a Mass-Relay device, if not used for direct propulsion? I have an idea to shoot a mass relay into the air with a mass relay, which is in turn launched by a mass relay, which is then fired by a mass relay, all to fire a capsule into orbit. I might just have to try this out! Coming Soon!™

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.