About IFS Universal Pressurized Gas Tanks

I don't know if the game will allow it, but it doesn't make sense for that to actually work. I think that the game uses the intake air and therefore it wouldn't work but not sure. Besides, you wouldn't be able to run the jet engine for long with what you can carry you would run out of air way too quickly

AFAIK intake air used to be used by jet engines in the same way it uses liquid fuel. Intake air in any part of the vessel was available to use. That changed.

Actually each engine can only recieve air from one  Intake further lumited by how  much is available in the current atmosphere .

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  But looks like you can't use the air from the gas tank even if that was the same resource (seems unlike).

But if no one confirm that you can try it and find   yourself.  Worst that can happens is losing some time. 

I have tried it several times, but it never seemed to work, and I'm ok with a short burn time, I just hook up a oversized rapier to it and I'd get a ton of thrust out of it as a boost. Or I could hook up some other jet engine. Thanks for the help! Do you know where a better place would be to ask so I could get a person working on the mod to actually do something about it?

Edited by Dnarbnellih2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.