[WIP] Mk2 Spaceplane Cockpit IVA

chimpbone

Just started working on an advanced IVA for the Mk2 cockpit using RPM and ASET Props and Avionics. Thought I would share my progress and get some feedback from the community. Feel free to share opinions or suggestions. They are appreciated. Thanks to @alexustas for creating these beautiful props to work with. I am still messing around with all of the props and seeing what they can/can't do. 

This is a very early WIP, but I should have something to download soon enough.  

JX3TF8M.png

Somebody had to make this.

Edited by chimpbone

Looks very nice so far. I think the green CRT screen should probably be replaced with one of the black LCD screens, though. To me, it seems rather jarringly retro in an otherwise thoroughly modern cockpit. The procedure manuals should probably go somewhere else as well. As it is, they are perfectly placed to fall out and whack the poor pilot in the face during high-g maneuvers!  :-)

20 hours ago, Warhorse said:

Okay, thanks. I hadn't realized that they included things like those pushbuttons with the covers over them.

I just realized that I am testing some ASET props that are in beta right now and that's probably what you are seeing if you don't have them. I am sure there will be an update coming to ASET Props in the future. 

7 hours ago, chimpbone said:

I just realized that I am testing some ASET props that are in beta right now and that's probably what you are seeing if you don't have them. I am sure there will be an update coming to ASET Props in the future. 

Ah, I wondered if that might be the case.  :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.