[1.3.x - 1.7.x] Skyer's Weapon Pack V0.7 "Bltiz" II

What kind of weapons next?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. By Country

• Expand on German weapons (Not recommended, there are prolly already alot now)
    • Russian Weapons
    • American Weapons
    • Expand on Japanese Weapons
    • Italian Weapons
    • British Weapons
  2. 2. By type

• Tank Turrets
    • More MG Turrets in general
    • Artillery Cannons
  3. 3. By Era

• WWII Arms
    • Modern Arms

Sorry for the long wait, I have been caught up in other stuff, I will update this SoonTM.

Also sorry for the false hope that the new update would be released on Christmas. Next time I won't add in any release dates as to not cause disappointment.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Because I'm bored, I will do fixed modern aircraft weapons ;)
the Pic above is GSH-301, today I will prob do GSH-30-2 and GSH-30-2K
GSH-23, GSH-6-23, GSH-6-30, BK-2.7, DEFA, ADEN, M39 are also on my list

And a British gun
haAQAm5.png
Sorry french I noticed that the ADEN is veryyyy similar to the DEFA ;)

next, two ludicrous rotary autocanons firing either 140 rounds of 23mm shells per second or 80 30mm rounds per second

Also, After I start moving these into the game, i will do a re balance to all existing weapons, as I noticed that they are a bit too weak now

@Skyer which weapons in particular? I fixed all the 7mm weapons (0.01 damage issue), but I noticed that the Lewis somehow doesn't display the same bullets...

And if you are talking about the 7mm bullets, let's not forget that they we're of a small caliber. But imho it doesn't really matter, since while it takes a few shots, it is deadly at times :)

I mean not only the 7's I also mean the 20's and 13's
especially the 20s they have a ridiculously low damage to what they should do (Atleast the dual MG-151/20 turret)

13's shouldn't do that much less damage to a .50cal, only by like 10% less damage at maximum, it feels morelike they do 50% less damage to .50s

I can test it all right now if you want :) Just give me how much damage a weapon should do and I'll get right to work. About time I start working on this mod more anyway :)

the 13mm one should do about 5-10% less damage to a .50 cal.
all 20mm cannon firing mineshells (MG-151\20; MGFF/M;MG213/20)should take down a reasonable size fighter wing in no more then 7 rounds (B9 procedural wings for some reason always have either 500 or 1000hp I don't know how much HP the other have) a bomber should take about 15-30 rounds to be destroyed

a 30mm mineshell from a MK-108 and MG-213/30 should take down a fighter in 1-3 hits and a bomber in 2-5 hits
the MK-103 having a round more than twice as long having the same HE filler as a Russian 37mm NS-37 cannon shell :D (so You can think of what it should do compared to the other 30mils)

btw, do you know in what measurement the armor is valued? Because I have some of SM armory weapons and the PZIV turret nor the T-34\76 couldn't penetrate 60 armor flat :/

armor is in milimeters :)

also can you be a bit more specific about the damage? Every fighter and bomber is different, so give me a specific HP that you think would be balanced :)

So if a average wing has 500hp, then 20mm should do about 70 damge
the short 30's should do about 250-400 damage (anything bigger then 30mm including 30mm, If is HE should be a HE weapon)
the MK-103 HE should do 'bout 450-650 damage

also, the HP of things seems to be really inconsistant

AP MK-103 should have about 70mm of penetration at 500meter distance and about 90 at pointblank

@Skyer @Murican_Jeb - just an fyi that there is work being done on the lower calibre bullets as well as some of the penetration code so making your adjustments may end up being an excercise in futility

Just thought I'd give you lads a heads up on that so you don't go do a bunch of work and then find out that what you changed was changed :wink: