[1.3.x - 1.7.x] Skyer's Weapon Pack V0.7 "Bltiz" II

What kind of weapons next?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. By Country

• Expand on German weapons (Not recommended, there are prolly already alot now)
    • Russian Weapons
    • American Weapons
    • Expand on Japanese Weapons
    • Italian Weapons
    • British Weapons
  2. 2. By type

• Tank Turrets
    • More MG Turrets in general
    • Artillery Cannons
  3. 3. By Era

• WWII Arms
    • Modern Arms

11 hours ago, xiones11 said:

Just checked the CFG files. Ammo source for GSH-23 series was listed as 23x115mmBullet and also the bullet files for the 30mm, not the ammo source. the ADEN and BK-27 were using proper ammo sources while GSH series was using bullet names as an ammo source. There is no way this would have not thrown an error. 

No, there nothing wro-

Oh

uh 

Yeah I might wanna fix that

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't worry guys, the mod is on a bit of a standby as we're taking a bit of a break (unless BDA has an update that requires us to change any cfgs of course)
This mod also works great on 1.6.x so don't worry about any issues.

Right now, @Skyer and @KSP Bros KS are the only ones that actually know how to make and export models to KSP itself, so I'm planning to learn how to make parts so I can hopefully contribute to the mod itself instead of just being a forum holder :) I do know how to export modified models, the problem really seems to be that I'm just not really good at building in blender, which makes even modifying already made parts time-consuming.

But please, stay tuned and stay followed. Sooner or later we'll come back with more items for your glorious flying machines :)

Teaser of me learning how to model and a new gun :)

Okay, so it might be a slightly edited already existing gun...

Spoiler

CCZjHbA.png

Edited by Murican_Jeb

• 2 months later...

Hello all.

I've recently been on hiatus due to school and other things in life.

I know this pack hasn't been updated in a long time, and I've been recently burnt out of KSP. However, I'll try to get the update done today as I just have to fix a few guns.

Again, we at the Skyer team deeply apologize for our absence and lack of activity.

Well, I haven't done anything either, I have played a little KSP but really not much.
And I have things called exams in 2 weeks (In fact I already had the English exam not long ago)

Might do something in summer, if I get motivation.

The new bomb textures look great, but the low health points mean a stray bullet can snipe them out of existence on an attack aircraft. The guns also have amazing sounds to them. Keep up the good work!

Spoiler

tumblr_ps6q9qO2WS1vnkznoo1_540.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey everyone, I know this mod hasn't had any updates or even chatter from us. I haven't heard from skyer for awhile, so I don't know if we will be making any new content any times soon. I'm not really the main creator of the mod, so I don't know if I'll even make any parts myself. Until I get some news from skyer, I'll most likely be doing basic maintenance/balancing to keep the mod okay with BDA and KSP. Whether skyer will come back or not is up to time. I deeply apologize for the fact that the mod is (sort of) at its end.

I'm still here, but now I have my PC only on the weekends and I haven't really played KSP since, atleast I haven't had an urge to play.

I'm studying Aircraft maintenance now, so that is why I'm only home on weekends now.

If you want to you have full permission from me to add stuff, I for now until I have more time and a urge play KSP again, won't do any modeling so sorry :/

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates!

I have mostly been focused on some other projects, but I'll make sure to update this for 1.8.x soon! Stay tuned! :D 

• 4 months later...

Apologies for the long wait everyone! I will be coming back to this addon soon to update it for 1.9!

I wont just do a recompile of the mod though. What I'm planning to do is recreate all the models to be a bit more realistic if I can find the reference pictures for them, and add a few previously requested weapons (e.g. the soviet FAB bomb series)

Edited by UltimateFlash15

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...