problem with modmanager

I'm having this problem any help with it I am running the latest modular manager I also can not get clouds and city light to run even if it is from fresh install. so if anyone can help 

Edited by flekota

Yes if you look you can see how things are not lining up. I do not always have this problem. but it tends to happen when I go from one ship to another. There are flat disk and such I have removed and installed Mod manager. I do also have a problem with clipping part tend to blow up on pad unless I have unbreakable joints on one the physic stops I can unclick it and all is fine If you like I can send more vids. This is just driving me nuts lol. Not that I'm not already there.  

8 hours ago, flekota said:

Yes if you look you can see how things are not lining up. I do not always have this problem. but it tends to happen when I go from one ship to another. There are flat disk and such I have removed and installed Mod manager. I do also have a problem with clipping part tend to blow up on pad unless I have unbreakable joints on one the physic stops I can unclick it and all is fine If you like I can send more vids. This is just driving me nuts lol. Not that I'm not already there.  

Hi  what are you calling Mod manager? and why do you think it is to blame?   If Mod manager is Module Manager then it's very unlikely that IT is the cause of the problem.   A copy of your KSP.log zipped up for download, (don't paste logs here only links please )  would be needed as my crystal ball is being re calibrated yet again

Parts exploding when clipped is a known issue with 1.3 and not something anyone except you can fix. Simply do not clip parts on rockets .:lol:

Edit

Ps I recall seeing these discs before and iirc they were tracked down as being fairing bases,  can't recall why they appeared, though i've a vague recollection that scaling was a contributing factor.

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

IIRC, the discs are from KWRocketry parts.  If correct, this is an issue that has been around for quite awhile, and I don't think there's an easy way (if ANY way) to fix it.  I get it too, with many of my ships, although I almost never use KW tanks - mostly just the engines.  It seems to me that they don't show up until after the ship has been in space for quite a while - a few weeks or more.  I never see them on short missions of a few days or a couple weeks.

I've pretty much learned to ignore it, as it doesn't affect anything other than visually.  Sometimes, the discs are directly aft of the engines, but don't affect thrust at all.

Edit: In response to @SpannerMonkey(smce), I've never used any scaling in my ships - everything is stock size.  Not saying that it isn't a factor at all, just that it happens even without scaling.

Edited by MaxxQ

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:54 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi  what are you calling Mod manager? and why do you think it is to blame?   If Mod manager is Module Manager then it's very unlikely that IT is the cause of the problem.   A copy of your KSP.log zipped up for download, (don't paste logs here only links please )  would be needed as my crystal ball is being re calibrated yet again

Parts exploding when clipped is a known issue with 1.3 and not something anyone except you can fix. Simply do not clip parts on rockets .:lol:

Edit

Ps I recall seeing these discs before and iirc they were tracked down as being fairing bases,  can't recall why they appeared, though i've a vague recollection that scaling was a contributing factor.

I've learned to live with some things with Kerbal I can live with having to use Unbreakable joint during loading to the pad and switching ship. I could just leave it on but I always felt like that was cheating. I though I May not have had the latest version  I reloaded everything and it Fixed it for now but from what I see from your statement and others it the KW rocket parts. Thank you very much for your reply. Now to see if I can get clouds and city lights to work lol Ya I ussaly do not clip parts but I made my own version Of the Russian rocket hard to build them without clipping lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.