Why do planes stop when i get too far away from them?

Hello i wanted to do a Bd armory air battle but for some reason the second i activate the first plane for takeoff and switch to the second the first plane stops moving for some reason when i get a certain distance away from it (Apx 1km)regardless of the AI pilot being on. is there any way i can increase the distance of like physics do i don't have to deal with this problem like a mod or something (preferably in ksp 1.3) Thank You for your time

Edited by Zohaib55Star

13 hours ago, Zohaib55Star said:

Hello i wanted to do a Bd armory air battle but for some reason the second i activate the first plane for takeoff and switch to the second the first plane stops moving for some reason when i get a certain distance away from it (Apx 1km)regardless of the AI pilot being on. is there any way i can increase the distance of like physics do i don't have to deal with this problem like a mod or something (preferably in ksp 1.3) Thank You for your time

Hi the reason your aircraft  stop is because you have not installed all the requirements for BDAc,  you NEED to install Physics Range Extender , it is not optional.  It's worth noting that full instructions for BDA installation are very clearly laid out in the BDArmory threads first post .

13 hours ago, Zohaib55Star said:

Please refer to the OP of the BDAc thread as it is clearly posted (in multiple places) that Physics Range Extender is a required mod for BDAc :)

Download can be found in the forum link below:

EDIT: Ninja'd by Spanner :rolleyes:

Edited by DoctorDavinci

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.