Another Earthquake - SQUAD members okay?

MR L A

Hi everyone,

I've just had a cursory look on the forums and could find no information on the matter, but does anyone know if the Mexico based members of the SQUAD dev team okay? Some pretty horrendous footage coming out of the country and I'm concerned for everyone caught in the disaster.

Thanks and good luck to everyone  

Edit: turns out the most recent earthquake has been tagged onto the last earthquake thread. Also, thread should probably be moved to The Lounge thank you please moderators :)

Edited by MR L A
New information

Wishing everyone great safety.

However (and I qualify this by saying that I'm a private person writing from the safety of the UK with no first hand knowledge of any earthquake ever, nor of Squad's business or personal locations in Mexico)... assuming the business has been somewhat affected, I think it unlikely that we'll hear much of anything from anyone at Squad for at least a few days. Frankly there will be more important things to be doing than checking in with the forum. Assuming nobody at Squad has had their personal safety or that of their families threatened at all, there remain the sustained problems of structural checks, power cuts, transport infrastructure issues and broadband failure are likely to be a problem. Equally if anybody has been seriously affected, Squad are hardly about to make a public service announcement about it - it would be disrespectful.

I think this is a great place for well-wishers to offer sympathy and concern, but I recommend avoiding conjecture or starting rumours at this point. An official statement will likely follow at a suitable time.

Retracted - somehow I missed the other thread!

Edited by The_Rocketeer

Yes, there's already a thread for this:

Feel free to share thoughts and well-wishes there.

(TL;DR:  Squad folks are all safe.  Pretty busy though, there's a lot of damage to their neighborhood.)