World Of Tanks, World Of Warships, War Thunder.... Etc.

Kerbinchaser

What tier have you made it to so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. World Of Warships

2. 2. World Of Tanks

3. 3. War Thunder

Grinded out WoT Frontline today until it went on server hiatus. I can't wait to continue the prestige run. :D 

On 2/3/2019 at 2:47 AM, munlander1 said:

Destroyers are the best class for me.

Oh HELL yes. 

I have the tier 9 Fletcher. Awesome ship. 10 km torps, 3 sec guns. I also recently bought the French Aigle (Eagle) from the Arsenal. My stats show DDs as most played, next cruisers I think. I do love me some Tirpitz though. :)

56 minutes ago, munlander1 said:

I was on the WoWs subreddit and heard something about AA and cv patches. What exactly changed?

CV gameplay has been revamped entirely. Can’t tell you more, because I don’t have any idea why or how.

But TL;DR WoWS has an airplane simulation mode now.

4 hours ago, munlander1 said:

I was on the WoWs subreddit and heard something about AA and cv patches. What exactly changed?

Everything.

CVs suck, AA is OP. Basically it.

Oh yeah, and there are only 4 CVs per nation now. Tier 4, 6, 8, and 10. The Bogue and Independence were removed. I miss them. :(

1 hour ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Independence

Wait, Independence used to be T6.

Anyway, down the drain it goes!

No idea why they gave in to AA-whiners. Carriers were the only ones that could not just end up completely hard-countered, but lose their attack capability permanently as a result.

16 minutes ago, DDE said:

Wait, Independence used to be T6.

Anyway, down the drain it goes!

No idea why they gave in to AA-whiners. Carriers were the only ones that could not just end up completely hard-countered, but lose their attack capability permanently as a result.

Yeah, Ranger is now at 6

On 2/13/2019 at 10:49 PM, Lo Var Lachland said:

Yeah, Ranger is now at 6

I have a prediction. With only four carrier classes per branch, and the introduction of the rocket-touting shturmovik class, we’re in for a new CV branch.

425644.jpg

I was going up against a fellow Clemson and we were in a channel so no good way to easily avoid torps. I saw him trying to get into a torp launch attitude so I tried to keep my bow pointed at him. This ended with me turning away at the last moment to prevent a collision. I quickly decided to launch torps less than a ship length away from him. I (obviously) sunk him. There was nothing he could have done to save himself. No speed change no corse correction could have prevented the inevitable.

Never have I ever felt bad about sinking someone. I left him powerless with no chance of escape. His fate was seeled in a single click...this is the first time I’ve felt bad about sinking someone.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

5 hours ago, munlander1 said:

I was going up against a fellow Clemson and we were in a channel so no good way to easily avoid torps. I saw him trying to get into a torp launch attitude so I tried to keep my bow pointed at him. This ended with me turning away at the last moment to prevent a collision. I quickly decided to launch torps less than a ship length away from him. I (obviously) sunk him. There was nothing he could have done to save himself. No speed change no corse correction could have prevented the inevitable.

Never have I ever felt bad about sinking someone. I left him powerless with no chance of escape. His fate was seeled in a single click...this is the first time I’ve felt bad about sinking someone.

German DDs with their forward-pointing single torp launchers set such situations up often.

No mercy.

No remorse.

5 hours ago, munlander1 said:

Not in World of Warships, but in World of Tanks. 

In March of 2017, before general chat was removed, I was on a team where we organized a complete truce. I mean absolutely no shooting. We all met in the middle and chilled for 15 minutes. We talked about chat being removed, the great community, the upcoming spring, etc. There were some bad apples, like an O-Ho who tried to snag a free kill, but he found himself at the mercy of literally every single tank in the match. We just had fun, and it was honestly a little sad to think that we wouldn't be able to wish the other team good luck & have fun. 

26 minutes ago, DDE said:

German DDs with their forward-pointing single torp launchers set such situations up often.

No mercy.

No remorse.

My V-170 has as more kills than battles. And only TWO plane kills LMAO
Nvaayxp.png

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/173515-v-170-overlooked-super-ship/

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

On 2/16/2019 at 10:19 PM, munlander1 said:

In War Thunder, yeah...

Some nub was trying to ambush down a street. Was just sad watching him try to turn that KV-1 turret, wedged in an alley with no moving room

War Thunder:
Just had a 13 kill game in the naval portion of the game. 80 ft Nasty all the way! ('murica) I also got the first camo for the P-40E after I got 90 kills in her. :3 PLUS I picked up the Panther D and M18 Hellcat. :DDDDD

World of Tanks:
Been grinding credits, I'm up to a little over 3 million. No new tenks. :/

World of Warships:
Bought the Aigle in the Arsenal. Now I need to learn how to play it's unique style. 

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

7 minutes ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

War Thunder:
Just had a 13 kill game in the naval portion of the game. 80 ft Nasty all the way! ('murica) I also got the first camo for the P-40E after I got 90 kills in her. :3 PLUS I picked up the Panther D and M18 Hellcat. :DDDDD

World of Tanks:
Been grinding credits, I'm up to a little over 3 million. No new tenks. :/

World of Warships:
Bought the Aigle in the Arsenal. Now I need to learn how to play it's unique style. 

Amurica indeed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.