Dreams about space

Human Person

I just hadn't a fantastic dream about space, so I start this thread for people to share their space-related dreams!

I was on an extraterrestrial colony. Everybody called it "The Moon", but it clearly wasn't our Moon. It had a very thin but oxygen rich atmosphere and lots of vegetation. I was doing experiments on how long a human could be outside of our domes, breathing the thin atmosphere and I was surprised on how well It worked. I actually felt the decompression (never had such a realistic dream). There wasn't enough oxygen to do lots of sports, but enough to go for a hike or swimming a bit. The others were surprised, they thought I'd go unconscious after a couple of minutes. They decompressed too and we all were very cheerfull. 

It was hard to get me back inside. After a long time outsides, I had some negative effects from the hypoxia. I got in a chamber to raise the pressure again and it was very uncomfortable. I was so used to the thin air that breathing such a thick atmosphere again felt weird.

Edited by Physics Student

I once dreamt i went to a world that was dominated by caterpillar-like creatures and every species had their own "texture"  or "camouflage" that resembles an Earthling Animal. Im not 100% sure if its really on another celestial body because the creatures and plants looked eerily Earth Like.

Not that my dreams are particularly "exotic" but they are usually "dream-like" as in bear only scant resemblance to normal reality.

When they do roughly resemble real life, they are boring as all hell. I dream that I wake up, go to work, come home, eat. Amazing.

So if I have had a space dream, it probably involved flying through the universe at a million times the speed of light whilst my body oscillates between being several light-years tall to several micrometres, running into a metaphysical presence (like "embarrassment" or "existential fear", sometimes its "laughter" which is fun) and then waking up thinking its saturday (its never saturday).

But mostly my dreams are not that comment-worthy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.