Wings falling off on launch

Sure I could do it! In the SPH. As soon as the physics are applied, my plane goes to heck. The wings are ripped off my plane. Even if I add a few SN struts (from B9) on the wings, still, they fall off. Even if I modify the .cfg file of the SN strut by setting angular and straight strength to 5*10e81 (yes, that's a lot). Still not enough. What could I do? But well, I think the design is fine, though.

https://imgur.com/gallery/R0zHY

First off you need more wheels to support the weight of that monster ... you'll need some in the middle of the craft and it definitely needs more wing surface if you expect it to fly like anything resembling an aircraft

Your wings may be what is snapping off but that is happenning because there is no support for the center of the craft which makes it droop down in the middle causing an RUD

Add more landing gear to support that beast (you gotta get it's belly back in those pants or else when physics loads the button pops and out comes its beer gut :wink:)

Edited by DoctorDavinci

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.