[KSP 1.5.*] Outer Planets Mod[2.2.1] [25 April 2018]

Galileo

Version 1.2.2 is up on GitHub
CKAN will be updated whenever a CKAN guy fixes/merges the netkan.

Change Log

• This just moves the CTTP folder outside of the OPM folder to facilitate better compatibility in the future.

Download in the OP

Edited by Galileo

From Github.

CTTP folder is outside OPM yes, but it also contains a subfolder named "Textures". This filder used to contain a bunch of DDS files, such as beach.dds, cliff.dds, gravel.dds, etc. These terrain textures aren't in any other folder anymore. Is that what you wanted, completely removing all terrain textures?

If I look at the latest OPM from @CaptRobau (v2.1), CTTP is outside OPM and the Textures folder contains all these .dds files.

Are you saying that they're not needed?

1 minute ago, ioresult said:

From Github.

CTTP folder is outside OPM yes, but it also contains a subfolder named "Textures". This filder used to contain a bunch of DDS files, such as beach.dds, cliff.dds, gravel.dds, etc. These terrain textures aren't in any other folder anymore. Is that what you wanted, completely removing all terrain textures?

If I look at the latest OPM from @CaptRobau (v2.1), CTTP is outside OPM and the Textures folder contains all these .dds files.

Are you saying that they're not needed?

I'll take a look

15 hours ago, Beetlecat said:

Hot dang. Thank you for not forgetting us stock+ folks. GPP is on the to-play list too, though :wink:

Install GPP_Secondary!!

I'm Stock + OPM + GPP_Secondary... life is gud!!

You'll need a warp drive though :)

I like this one  personally 

Edited by TheKurgan

22 hours ago, Galileo said:

You can do both... :wink: 

21 hours ago, TheKurgan said:

Install GPP_Secondary!!

I'm Stock + OPM + GPP_Secondary... life is gud!!

You'll need a warp drive though :)

I like this one  personally 

Wait -- what is this wizardry?

This'll be good for wasting MANY hours of drizzly autumn weather. :)

2 hours ago, bonzo_bvd said:

Hello.

Is OPM compatible with Galileo Planet Pack? I mean, can I install OPM alongside GPP to have more planets or will it break something?

It would be so cool to have so many planets together...

It is. Just install them together and see where OPM ends up.

9 hours ago, Assassinsat said:

Can it be added to an existing OPM career? 

As OPM has discrete body references in the configs for the celestial bodies that have not been changed between the official OPM and OPM_Galileo, it should be fine to add to an existing OPM career save. You will want to delete the existing OPM and CTTP folders before installing this mod. However, as with all game changing mods like this, it's probably best to make a backup of your install just in case.

EDIT: OPM_Galileo in fact removes the FlightGlobalsIndex body references from the body configs, to ensure compatibility with previous versions of the official release these will have to be edited in to your configs with the values of the old official release configs.

Edited by Poodmund

Hello!

I have installed GPP, OPM_GALILEO and Research Bodies along with many other mods. I thought OPM was not compatible with GPP because I can't see planet Sarnus in the tracking station nor map view. I have reviewed Research Bodies configuration and Sarnus should be ignored and visible from the very beginning (no research needed). When I check the Observatory it says Sarnus is fully researched, as expected.

How can I troubleshoot this? I'm not afraid searching the logs, but I don't know what to look for. I have installed GPP with CKAN but OPM_galileo by hand because CTTP folder was moved outside OPM folder as I have read in this thread.

Thank you very much.