Galileo

[KSP 1.5.*] Outer Planets Mod[2.2.1] [25 April 2018]

Recommended Posts

Version 1.2.2 is up on GitHub
CKAN will be updated whenever a CKAN guy fixes/merges the netkan.

Change Log

  • This just moves the CTTP folder outside of the OPM folder to facilitate better compatibility in the future.

Download in the OP

Edited by Galileo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ioresult said:

CTTP\Textures folder is now empty!

How did you install?? If you say CKAN please read the comment above yours.

Edited by Galileo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Github.

CTTP folder is outside OPM yes, but it also contains a subfolder named "Textures". This filder used to contain a bunch of DDS files, such as beach.dds, cliff.dds, gravel.dds, etc. These terrain textures aren't in any other folder anymore. Is that what you wanted, completely removing all terrain textures?

If I look at the latest OPM from @CaptRobau (v2.1), CTTP is outside OPM and the Textures folder contains all these .dds files.

Are you saying that they're not needed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ioresult said:

From Github.

CTTP folder is outside OPM yes, but it also contains a subfolder named "Textures". This filder used to contain a bunch of DDS files, such as beach.dds, cliff.dds, gravel.dds, etc. These terrain textures aren't in any other folder anymore. Is that what you wanted, completely removing all terrain textures?

If I look at the latest OPM from @CaptRobau (v2.1), CTTP is outside OPM and the Textures folder contains all these .dds files.

Are you saying that they're not needed?

I'll take a look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ioresult said:

Also, .version file still says 1.2.1

Try the download now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonus: the boulders on Tekto now have a rocky texture! I always thought of them as blocks of ice, they were so white.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hot dang. Thank you for not forgetting us stock+ folks. GPP is on the to-play list too, though :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Beetlecat said:

Hot dang. Thank you for not forgetting us stock+ folks. GPP is on the to-play list too, though :wink:

You can do both... :wink: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Beetlecat said:

Hot dang. Thank you for not forgetting us stock+ folks. GPP is on the to-play list too, though :wink:

Install GPP_Secondary!!

I'm Stock + OPM + GPP_Secondary... life is gud!!

 

You'll need a warp drive though :)

I like this one  personally 

 

Edited by TheKurgan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Galileo said:

You can do both... :wink: 

 

21 hours ago, TheKurgan said:

Install GPP_Secondary!!

I'm Stock + OPM + GPP_Secondary... life is gud!!

 

You'll need a warp drive though :)

I like this one  personally 

 

Wait -- what is this wizardry?

This'll be good for wasting MANY hours of drizzly autumn weather. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beetlecat said:

This'll be good for wasting MANY hours of drizzly autumn weather. :)

It's wasted many many hours of perfectly fine weather for me LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.

Is OPM compatible with Galileo Planet Pack? I mean, can I install OPM alongside GPP to have more planets or will it break something?

It would be so cool to have so many planets together...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bonzo_bvd said:

Hello.

Is OPM compatible with Galileo Planet Pack? I mean, can I install OPM alongside GPP to have more planets or will it break something?

It would be so cool to have so many planets together...

It is. Just install them together and see where OPM ends up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JadeOfMaar said:

It is. Just install them together and see where OPM ends up.

Can it be added to an existing OPM career? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Assassinsat said:

Can it be added to an existing OPM career? 

Probably not. It's typically a bad idea to change planet mods mid-game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Assassinsat said:

Can it be added to an existing OPM career? 

As OPM has discrete body references in the configs for the celestial bodies that have not been changed between the official OPM and OPM_Galileo, it should be fine to add to an existing OPM career save. You will want to delete the existing OPM and CTTP folders before installing this mod. However, as with all game changing mods like this, it's probably best to make a backup of your install just in case.

EDIT: OPM_Galileo in fact removes the FlightGlobalsIndex body references from the body configs, to ensure compatibility with previous versions of the official release these will have to be edited in to your configs with the values of the old official release configs.

Edited by Poodmund

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

I have installed GPP, OPM_GALILEO and Research Bodies along with many other mods. I thought OPM was not compatible with GPP because I can't see planet Sarnus in the tracking station nor map view. I have reviewed Research Bodies configuration and Sarnus should be ignored and visible from the very beginning (no research needed). When I check the Observatory it says Sarnus is fully researched, as expected.

How can I troubleshoot this? I'm not afraid searching the logs, but I don't know what to look for. I have installed GPP with CKAN but OPM_galileo by hand because CTTP folder was moved outside OPM folder as I have read in this thread.

Thank you very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.