Mlgwilliam88

Help why do I crash halfway loading?

Question

Help so my ksp version is 1.2.2 and I got Bd armory, Kas, Kis and kerbal foundries so I opened game data file entered squad then placed it in is it corrected it will crash half way pls send me latest version I cant find them and PLS HELP thx  

24 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Mlgwilliam88 said:

I opened game data file entered squad then placed it in

You put mods into the gamedata folder, not the Squad folder. You should never ever put anything into the Squad folder.

And please use punctuation.

Can you please tell us what operating system your computer has, and provide the game log files from the last crash?

On 8/23/2014 at 7:27 PM, NathanKell said:
  1. The Logs
    These are text files that the game spits out for debugging purposes as it runs; if something broke horribly in-game, there will be something in here about it. You should upload the entire log as a file (i.e. not to pastebin); you can use dropbox or an equivalent host to upload the file. Make sure the entire file gets uploaded; you may have to zip it first, as logs can be very long. Here is where you can find the log:
    • Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit) or %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt
    • Mac OS X: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log )
    • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

NOTE: These logs are not the same as KSP.log, which lacks valuable data. Do not upload KSP.log; do upload output_log.txt / Player.log

My computer is a 64 bits 1 tb and it is up to 2.7 GHz

Thank you for helping it works now thanks a lot and sorry for the grammar I was in a rush. :D 

Edited by Mlgwilliam88
I screwed up some things

8 hours ago, Mlgwilliam88 said:

My computer is a 64 bits 1 tb and it is up to 2.7 GHz

I'm happy to hear that your game is now working, but "64 bits 1 tb and it is up to 2.7 GHz" doesn't contain any information about your operating system.

Is it Windows 10? Windows 8? Windows 7? Windows Vista? Linux? MacOS?

7 hours ago, sumghai said:

I'm happy to hear that your game is now working, but "64 bits 1 tb and it is up to 2.7 GHz" doesn't contain any information about your operating system.

Is it Windows 10? Windows 8? Windows 7? Windows Vista? Linux? MacOS?

Its a windows 10

Now I crashed again :( I had them this time in the game data folder not squad but it still crash's :( .

38 minutes ago, Mlgwilliam88 said:

Now I crashed again :( I had them this time in the game data folder not squad but it still crash's :( .

Ahem:

23 hours ago, sumghai said:

provide the game log files from the last crash?

When logs are absent, all that remains is speculation.

4 hours ago, steve_v said:

Ahem:

When logs are absent, all that remains is speculation.

Ok

U mean the output log right?

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.4.0p4_b15b5ae035b7]

mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module mono.dll at 0023:10070522.

Error occurred at 2017-09-27_105502.
C:\Users\zhu paula\Downloads\Kerbal Space Program v1.2.2.1622.VeroxPiviGames\KSP.exe, run by william&angela.
61% memory in use.
3980 MB physical memory [1525 MB free].
0 MB paging file [2157 MB free].
0 MB user address space [2872 MB free].
Read from location 00000008 caused an access violation.

Context:
EDI:    0x1ee7c6a8  ESI: 0x00000000  EAX:   0x00000000
EBX:    0x155a77a8  ECX: 0x01f7e430  EDX:   0x24f40aec
EIP:    0x10070522  EBP: 0x01f7e4dc  SegCs: 0x00000023
EFlags: 0x00010246  ESP: 0x01f7e430  SegSs: 0x0000002b

Bytes at CS:EIP:
8b 46 08 59 59 85 c0 74 0b 50 e8 b0 7e fc ff 8b 

That's not output_log.txt. Read this, then upload the whole file somewhere and post a link.

Ay, caramba. Notepad has nothing to do with anything, and the Windows "crash log" is irrelevant. :confused:
KSP generates a text file named output_log.txt (or Player.log on unix), and the link I posted explains where to find it. If you want help, get us that file. Put it on pastebin or something and post a link to it here.

While you're at it, read that post I linked, it's titled "How To Get Support (READ FIRST)" for a reason.
Nobody can help if you don't provide the requested information, such as system specifications and log files.

For some reason it keeps saying output_log instead of output_log.txt and the link didn't make sense to me.

1 hour ago, Mlgwilliam88 said:

it keeps saying output_log instead of output_log.txt

Probably because you have "Hide file extensions for known file types" turned on, possibly the most idiotic default Microsoft has come up with yet. Upload that file.
As for the instructions not making sense... Sure looks fine to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sometimes loading a specific mod module manager says to patch (edit) it and then it hangs specifying the name of the mod it hangs on during loading. (It's the name of the mod shown where it hangs on) during the loading procedure.

This usually tells me that mod is the culprit or a combination of that mod caused by another. I would try to google known culprits in combination with said mod or read the last few pages of the mod page (concerning the mod it hangs upon) to see if there are any listed incompabilities. Or reference the OT of the release mod page for further reference.

Edited by Helmetman

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Mlgwilliam88 said:

well here is da output_log https://pastebin.com/NzuyPNVH.

That's the log from a different Unity game. Jalopy, to be precise.
You still haven't followed the  support instructions. I give up.

Edited by steve_v

Posted (edited)

Oh sorry I did not see

Pastebin had the thing pop up "You have exceeded the maximum paste size of 512 kilobytes per paste. PRO users don't have this limit!

I think dis is it http://pasted.co/01e9f4cf

Sorry for the stress i'm not very good with unity related thing. :confused:

Edited by Mlgwilliam88

I made sure dis is da ksp one inside the codes says kerbal space program in some parts, so It hads to be it.

It seems you still have mods in the Squad folder:

"Squad/KAS/Parts/cPort1/part/KAS_CPort1"

Maybe just do a complete uninstall and install if the folder structure is confusing