Help why do I crash halfway loading?

Can you please tell us what operating system your computer has, and provide the game log files from the last crash?

On 8/23/2014 at 7:27 PM, NathanKell said:
  1. The Logs
    These are text files that the game spits out for debugging purposes as it runs; if something broke horribly in-game, there will be something in here about it. You should upload the entire log as a file (i.e. not to pastebin); you can use dropbox or an equivalent host to upload the file. Make sure the entire file gets uploaded; you may have to zip it first, as logs can be very long. Here is where you can find the log:
    • Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit) or %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt
    • Mac OS X: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log )
    • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

NOTE: These logs are not the same as KSP.log, which lacks valuable data. Do not upload KSP.log; do upload output_log.txt / Player.log

8 hours ago, Mlgwilliam88 said:

My computer is a 64 bits 1 tb and it is up to 2.7 GHz

I'm happy to hear that your game is now working, but "64 bits 1 tb and it is up to 2.7 GHz" doesn't contain any information about your operating system.

Is it Windows 10? Windows 8? Windows 7? Windows Vista? Linux? MacOS?

38 minutes ago, Mlgwilliam88 said:

Now I crashed again :( I had them this time in the game data folder not squad but it still crash's :( .

Ahem:

23 hours ago, sumghai said:

provide the game log files from the last crash?

When logs are absent, all that remains is speculation.

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.4.0p4_b15b5ae035b7]

mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module mono.dll at 0023:10070522.

Error occurred at 2017-09-27_105502.
C:\Users\zhu paula\Downloads\Kerbal Space Program v1.2.2.1622.VeroxPiviGames\KSP.exe, run by william&angela.
61% memory in use.
3980 MB physical memory [1525 MB free].
0 MB paging file [2157 MB free].
0 MB user address space [2872 MB free].
Read from location 00000008 caused an access violation.

Context:
EDI:    0x1ee7c6a8  ESI: 0x00000000  EAX:   0x00000000
EBX:    0x155a77a8  ECX: 0x01f7e430  EDX:   0x24f40aec
EIP:    0x10070522  EBP: 0x01f7e4dc  SegCs: 0x00000023
EFlags: 0x00010246  ESP: 0x01f7e430  SegSs: 0x0000002b

Bytes at CS:EIP:
8b 46 08 59 59 85 c0 74 0b 50 e8 b0 7e fc ff 8b 

Ay, caramba. Notepad has nothing to do with anything, and the Windows "crash log" is irrelevant. :confused:
KSP generates a text file named output_log.txt (or Player.log on unix), and the link I posted explains where to find it. If you want help, get us that file. Put it on pastebin or something and post a link to it here.

While you're at it, read that post I linked, it's titled "How To Get Support (READ FIRST)" for a reason.
Nobody can help if you don't provide the requested information, such as system specifications and log files.

1 hour ago, Mlgwilliam88 said:

it keeps saying output_log instead of output_log.txt

Probably because you have "Hide file extensions for known file types" turned on, possibly the most idiotic default Microsoft has come up with yet. Upload that file.
As for the instructions not making sense... Sure looks fine to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sometimes loading a specific mod module manager says to patch (edit) it and then it hangs specifying the name of the mod it hangs on during loading. (It's the name of the mod shown where it hangs on) during the loading procedure.

This usually tells me that mod is the culprit or a combination of that mod caused by another. I would try to google known culprits in combination with said mod or read the last few pages of the mod page (concerning the mod it hangs upon) to see if there are any listed incompabilities. Or reference the OT of the release mod page for further reference.

Edited by Helmetman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.