Matuchkin

another thing i like about any religion, god is so stupid it speak only one languages from only one book, god don't use money, only biped do

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
this a personnal view of thing, my own religion, anyone is free to believe whatever he want

What was this thread before it got ...-ed

It was supposed to be a fun thread in which the participants exchange star-trek themed technobabble and replied to each other as if they knew what it all meant. However, @WinkAllKerb'' came in and started spewing his incomprehensible, out-of-context slush, derailing the thread completely.

another thing i like about any religion, god is so stupid it speak only one languages from only one book, god don't use money, only biped do

Now you are just ranting about nonsense. Allow me to help: what was the last thing we were all talking about?

Edited by Matuchkin

well keep in mind i spent 25 years out of forty under heavy medication, because my mom believed the medic when i was 15 and i blieved my mom, and that i spent a few years in a psychatric hospital, even contention room for some weird reasons, it's gonna make you feel better, believe me i don't have a degree in neuro science, and i won't start some study to get one today

on the other hand, i have some "life is strange" and random for anyone experiences

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

well i currently focus the will to eat, thks for asking, once i m done (re)-finding the will to eat normally like long ago when i was younger, as well well as some others others commonly shared daily task, the next step gonna be get a job again 

now trully i ll be glad to give a reasonable reason why my stomach bacteria say we're hungry hungry wink please feed us and why the brain oh shut up silly stomach bacteria i don't give a damn about your hungriness i just want to shut up once and for all there no reasonable reason to eat in this crazy world ... it's just annoyin

kinda like that:
bbCqS5N.jpg

but may be you have a profession in mind that you think i have the ideal profile for and start tommorrow ?

22 hours ago, RoadRunnerAerospace said:

ROOOOGGGER! USELESS THREAD IS USELESS! 

*tsschk* COMMAND, THIS THREAD IS USELESS! I REPEAT, THIS THREAD IS- *sound of explosion*- SELESS! WE'RE HAULING A- *sound of machinegun fire*- S!

Edited by Matuchkin

On 05/10/2017 at 1:13 AM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

This is VERY confusing.

in 2017 confusion and confusion care seem to have a purpose ... confusing expert that make lot of money, confusing expert that want none, something about balance and qa prolly

gun fear and fear amongst population and all nd etc ..., you know i personnaly often wish someone they drop a nuclear bomb on france right top of my house so .... or a a bit away so i can my feel my flesh burn very slowly one or the other anyway i m all but be pleased to be around

about people questionning themselve %% before questionning others and revert

local leaders (jedi / empire) social overall social care etc ... may be just that ... and random event

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
cacophony of crazyness around "chit chat" at best mode on ...

On 06/10/2017 at 9:48 AM, WinkAllKerb'' said:

in 2017 confusion and confusion care seem to have a purpose ... confusing expert that make lot of money, confusing expert that want none, something about balance and qa prolly

gun fear and fear amongst population and all nd etc ..., you know i personnaly often wish someone they drop a nuclear bomb on france right top of my house so .... or a a bit away so i can my feel my flesh burn very slowly one or the other anyway i m all but be pleased to be around

about people questionning themselve %% before questionning others and revert

local leaders (jedi / empire) social overall social care etc ... may be just that ... and random event

Yes but you see guitar is I like because pedal is good to pull. Did you know carburetor is liquid plug coil? Think of the children!

a) Palpatine is most Liberal likely... support... ... ...

b) I... like/math...

Edited by Matuchkin

2 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

Well after WinkAllKerb" came here this thread is the official pointless thread.

well if this is an attempt to remind me to wich point i'm randomnly more or less daily damned ... #GratsYouSucceed , ) #ohwhyohwhyohwhysomuchohwhy

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

16 minutes ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

well if this is an attempt to remind me to wich point i'm randomnly more or less daily damned ... #GratsYouSucceed , ) #ohwhyohwhyohwhysomuchohwhy

8 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

See? What is "daily damned" even supposed to mean?

Pls stop this. Thanks.

well let's make a meeting with 879 78541 28569 364587 2587 369584 25 4874 beings and ask them, may be we can add or remove one being  not sure tho' both of us included of course

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
listen to them one by one and have fun ^^ or not ^^ ;

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.