This is a simple Question

zeineizoku

So I will not fill this with much of the details yet, just in case this is not the place to leave it. If this is the case then Mods just delete the topic and let me know in a message so I know better in the future. It is just a simple crash log review haha. I am not positive where the issue is stemming from. I have installed the mods all by hand and I feel that I have followed the ReadMe.txt as I should have. I did post a topic in (Modded KSP Support) thread but I have not caught as simple as a whisper in there. Should there be somewhere else I need to place the assistance ask?

Any help is welcomed on this topic, thanks everyone.

Depending on the number of mods and how much time you have, you could try installing one mod at a time and starting the game to see which mod is causing the issue. 

If you have many mods, install half of them.  If the issue crops up in that half, then you know the problem is with one of those mods.  Remove half the mods you just installed, and if the problem disappears, then you now know that the issue is in the half you removed.  Remove the good half and install half the mods in the bad half.  Rinse and repeat until you nail down which mod is the issue.  

At that point, go to the mod page of the offending mod and post your issue there, with logs and such (there's usually instructions for getting those).

9 minutes ago, MaxxQ said:

Depending on the number of mods and how much time you have, you could try installing one mod at a time and starting the game to see which mod is causing the issue. 

If you have many mods, install half of them.  If the issue crops up in that half, then you know the problem is with one of those mods.  Remove half the mods you just installed, and if the problem disappears, then you now know that the issue is in the half you removed.  Remove the good half and install half the mods in the bad half.  Rinse and repeat until you nail down which mod is the issue.  

At that point, go to the mod page of the offending mod and post your issue there, with logs and such (there's usually instructions for getting those).

That was my next path to take if one could not assist me in finding said issue with a glace at the logs and Data Folder haha, thank you for the advice <3

3 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

If you have tried everything you can by yourself, the next step would be to head on over to the Technical Support (Modded Installs) subforum.

I had a Post in there, just figured I would check here as well and see if I might have posted in the wrong place.

I am going to try and do the whole, Half and Half then Narrow it down from there

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.