Eve Flyby Mission "Odysseus"

Sayeret_1711

Hello everyone, and welcome to my first mission report, which happens to be of my first interplanetary mission.

This mission is a manned Eve flyby, under the title Odysseus. It was named after the legendary Kreek Hero of this title.

The crew:

https://imgur.com/TbtUuHI

The crew stands before their launch vehicle in a PR photo shoot, just days before their departure.

Mission scientist Madler Kerman (level 2). She has completed a mun orbital mission and a minmus landing.

Mission commander and scientist Bill Kerman (level 2). He is a veteran of several mun landings and a minmus orbiter mission.

Mission pilot Jenzon Kerman (level 2). He has gone on both mun and minmus orbiter missions. He also completed a tour aboard Prosperity Space Station, in LKO.

Part 1: Crew Launch, docking, and departure

https://imgur.com/a/7JmR9

Edited by Sayeret_1711

2 hours ago, Sayeret_1711 said:

(Can someone please tell me how to insert images directly into posts?)

When you are looking at your pictures in Imgur, right click on the one you want to add, and click "copy image address". Then go to your post and paste the link. It will show up as a link for a second, then the forum will automatically embed the pictures.

By the way, congrats on launching your first interplanetary mission. I have never done one, but one of my friends, who is a KSP veteran, has twisted my arm into doing it. Should be posted sometime this weekend.

12 hours ago, Cadet_BNSF said:

When you are looking at your pictures in Imgur, right click on the one you want to add, and click "copy image address". Then go to your post and paste the link. It will show up as a link for a second, then the forum will automatically embed the pictures.

By the way, congrats on launching your first interplanetary mission. I have never done one, but one of my friends, who is a KSP veteran, has twisted my arm into doing it. Should be posted sometime this weekend.

Thanks. Also, when I insert links the forum doesn't seem to embed the pictures. I have posted pictures in the past and this method worked, but for some reason I can't get it to work now. I will edit the post once I do get it to work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.