Nice improvements.

So I know I will be ridiculed for this, but I have some ideas for the game that I think would be cool.

A realistic impact and parts system. I mean having parts welded together and if a fuel tank is hit, fuel will drain and there will be a visible hole in the side of the craft. Also, crystalline spacecraft fuel will be seen venting out of the craft. If an engine is fired on a craft, visible melting and loss of function in part would be cool. 

As always, a visuals overhaul would be nice. Clouds, DoE, Planet shine, sunbeams and atmospheric scattering would be easier on the eyes. Also, if the parts were welded that might have a possibility of improving the games' FPS.

Feel free to say what is on your mind if you dislike as I honestly don't care.

Tell us whatcha think!

The realistic impact system idea is quite nice and interesting to have. I would like to have fun and mod with such a feature. How about the loss of fuel also producing a little bit of thrust as well?

For the visual overhauls, you might as well just download the mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.