Game quits then in game

Hi,
I'm trying to get some mods to work again after having dropped the game some time ago, and now after updating the mods the game isn't pliable.

64bit
The game quits when trying to launch a vehicle

2017-10-02_233616
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B089rbaNwAKLVjJScHRtZm42b28

32bit
The game quits when trying to load a saved game

2017-10-02_233454
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B089rbaNwAKLbWN4bFA1eE1xOGM

Can someone please help getting the game running with mods
(it works without them)

My rig is as follows
win 7 ultimate
CPU, i7-4790k
ram, 16Gb
graphic, 2x GTX 780

So your question, put it simply, is this: "KSP quits (you mean suddenly closes) when I try to load a game or load a craft"? And it works when you don't have mods installed? The answer is simple: The mods are causing the issues. Make sure all your mods are up to date when you update KSP, otherwise that can cause frequent issues. Also, it could be a memory issue. KSP can only handle so many mods, and you know you've gone too far when you either can't even load the game, or it crashes five minutes later. Uninstall all your mods, and then install the mods that you like the most. I know it can be tempting to install a massive amount of mods, but you need caution.

what I was hoping, was that someone could read the error reports that the game generates then it quits.
I have only around 30 mods and using less then10Gb of ram including all the stuff running in the background, so it's not what I'm running out of it.

The first thing to do when mods are causing issue is identify which mods are to blame. 

Instal part of the desired mods an  test. If everything works add a few more, else remove a few. Repeat until you find which mod(or mods) are causing issues, check if you have the correct version of the mod and look for help in the mod's thread.

With a list of your mods someone with experience with some temperamental mod may do a educated guess. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.