Advanced Vehicles Competition

Hi, been a while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need powerful vehicles of all sorts; Tanks, SPG's, SPAA's, TD's, MLRS's, Fighters, Bombers, and Interceptors.

And it cannot be ones you have already built. I need one made from scratch; factory new. And it must reach these requirements:

- Tanks: Costing less than 60 000, top speed 40 m/s, full electric.
    - SPG's: Costing less than 45 000, top speed 30 m/s, full electric, must hit up to 15 km away.
    - SPAA's: Costing less than 75 000, top speed 45 m/s, full electric, must be able to hit Mach 4 objects.
    - TD's: Costing less than 65 000, top speed 35 m/s, full electric, must be able to one-shot armor.
    - MLRS's: Costing less than 100 000, top speed 30 m/s, full electric, must be able to hit up to 40 km away.

- Fighters: Costing less than 50 000, capable of supercruise, weapons load of 6 AMRAAMs and 2 Sidewinders, 30°/s turn rate, must be able to evade 3 missiles at a time.
    - Bombers: Costing less than 200 000, capable of circumnavigation, bomb load of 25 t, must be able to evade 3 missiles at a time.
    - Interceptors: Costing less than 55 000, capable of supercruise, weapons load of 4 AMRAAMs and 4 Sidewinders, 25°/s turn rate, climb rate 120 m/s at 40°, must be able to evade 4 missiles at a time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Joseph Kerman

No.

To clarify this rude response, Joseph here and I are involved with multiple other players in a Discord political roleplay using KSP (Which I will not mention to not use this situation as advertising. If you are legit interested, pm me but keep it off here.) where each nation must pay for its vehicles. Hence less costly vehicles are at an advantage, and Joseph was infamous for some very, very costly vehicles. Stealing your vehicles off forums and stuff isn't technically forbidden, but it's lazy work undermining that of those who actually take time to tune their stuff, hence the rude response.

I believe he is thus trying to use the forums as a shortcut to working for vehicles.

Edited by NotAnAimbot

I'm lacking MLRs, don't see the point in firing up to 40km away when you can send aircraft or move SPGs up closer.

Spoiler

2L3nL4d.png

5YXLaXs.png

gAsg9qe.png

Xp28POf.png

NNAl88g.png

o1vWeEO.png

Using these to invade some country in an off-site roleplay right now. Think they're called Granderia...

Don't go looking for craft where you think we can't see you, pretending you can make your own instead of taking the ones you were offered to save face.

Edited by Spartwo

21 minutes ago, NotAnAimbot said:

No, just 8 grey wheels. It doesn't exactly reach 40, but gets close at 37 or 38.

I used to build electric vehicles. Until I discovered jet powered ones are much more fun and realistic. But that's personal.

1 hour ago, Azimech said:

I used to build electric vehicles. Until I discovered jet powered ones are much more fun and realistic. But that's personal.

I do that too, but the MBT-50 was built with electric prop for better urban neuvering. My newest tank, the M-96, uses a dual electric (for tight spaces) and jet (country movement) drive, and so does the previous tank, the Wolverine series

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.