[1.3.1] LonesomeRobots Aerospace: Station Parts

silentvelcro

ClzGlq7.jpg

Station Parts. (Ver 1.2)

Parts pack for building orbital space stations.
This mod is meant to be used with TAC Life Support. If you have TAC Life Support installed the part "Station Waste Container Module" will only store waste products.
Without TAC Life Support the part is renamed to "Station Alternate Propellants Storage" and will contain Liquid Fuel, Oxidizer and Monopropellant.
Features 2 different habitation modules, a science lab, probe core, a cupola, a fuel and resurces storage module, a waste container module, an airlock, an access tunnel,
a PMA extender, solar panels, an exposed facility for experiments, a berthing mechanism for connecting parts together in orbit,
a radial attachment point, a surface mount light, and different structural trusses for the solar panels and radiators.
"Station Science Lab", "Station Living Quarters module A", "Station Living Quarters module type RB" and "Station Cupola" parts feature functional interiors.
There is no docking port part included. Recommended is the HOYO Docking Port from the HOYO CSM. Fits like a glove on the PMA and all the modules.
Use the Jules Kerman ATV mod for your station servicing.

This mod comes bundled with dependencies. Module Manager, TexturesUnlimited (For Reflections and solar panels), RasterPropMonitor (For functional interior), Alexustas' ASET Props 1.5 & ASET Avionics 2.1.

INSTALLATION
Be careful, this mod comes bundled with the latest version of ASET Props (1.5) & ASET Avionics (2.1). Delete these mods if you have older versions before installing this mod.
Unzip and merge with your GameData folder.
The folder GameData/LonesomeRobots from the zip must be merged with, not replace, any existing GameData/LonesomeRobots folder.

DOWNLOAD

https://spacedock.info/mod/1537/Station Parts. LonesomeRobots Aerospace

.craft files for all LRAERO ships can be found here . These are saved from KSP 1.3.1.

Licensing.
This mod is licensed under:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License

Redistributed with this mod.
RasterPropMonitor created by Mihara & MOARdV. Redistributed as per license.
TexturesUnlimited created by Shadowmage. Redistributed as per license.
ModuleManager created by Sarbian. Redistributed as per license.
ASET Props 1.5 & ASET Avionics 2.1 created by Alexustas. Redistributed as per license.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Station Parts. (Ver 1.1)

This mod is meant to be used with TAC Life Support. If you have TAC Life Support installed the part "Station Waste Container Module" will only store waste products.
Without TAC Life Support the part is renamed to "Station Alternate Propellants Storage" and will contain Liquid Fuel, Oxidizer and Monopropellant.
Features 2 different habitation modules, a science lab, probe core, a cupola, a fuel and resurces storage module, a waste container module, an airlock, an access tunnel,
a PMA extender, solar panels, an exposed facility for experiments, a berthing mechanism for connecting parts together in orbit,
a radial attachment point, a surface mount light, and different structural trusses for the solar panels and radiators.
"Station Science Lab", "Station Living Quarters module A", "Station Living Quarters module type RB" and "Station Cupola" parts feature functional interiors.
There is no docking port part included. Recommended is the HOYO Docking Port from the HOYO CSM. Fits like a glove on the PMA and all the modules.

This mod comes bundled with dependencies. Module Manager, TextureReplacer (For Reflections), RasterPropMonitor (For functional interior), Alexustas' ASET Props 1.4 & ASET Avionics 2.0.

INSTALLATION
The folder GameData/LonesomeRobots from the zip must be merged with, not replace, any existing GameData/LonesomeRobots folder.

DOWNLOAD

.craft files for all LRAERO ships can be found here . These are saved from KSP 1.3.1.

Licensing.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License

TextureReplacer created by ducakar. Redistributed as per license.
ASET Props 1.4 & ASET Avionics 2.0 created by Alexustas. Redistributed as per license.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Station Parts. (Ver 1.0)

This mod comes bundled with dependencies. Module Manager, TextureReplacer (For Reflections), RasterPropMonitor (For functional interior), Alexustas' ASET Props 1.4 & ASET Avionics 2.0.

INSTALLATION

DOWNLOAD

.craft files for all LRAERO ships can be found here . These are saved from KSP 1.3.0.

Licensing.

TextureReplacer created by ducakar. Redistributed as per license.
ASET Props 1.4 & ASET Avionics 2.0 created by Alexustas. Redistributed as per license.

SCREENSHOTS. Just two possible designs. These are included in the LRAERO .craft files.

CCwgRty.jpgZ3PuFNv.jpg

QKKIMnQ.jpglK1fLsd.jpg

Edited by silentvelcro
Update

Hello LonesomeRobot (if that's your Development Name). I don't know if you're ever gonna read this, but, I love this mod. I have one complaint, where's the windows on the modules? I understand if there is a reason for this, like texture bugs or real life physics with windows in space. I don't know, but it would be nice if you could have an option, or just even create a whole other part with windows, that would be great. Thank you for your time, BYE! 

Edited by TheCrossyRoader

Hi @TheCrossyRoader, thank you for your kind words. It was a design decision on my part and i thought that the cupola part covered that issue. I understand you probably would like an outside view from the main habitation modules. I will certainly keep your request in mind and will probably address it on a future update.

Hi @TheEnderman. I think that if you replace the dependencies (TextureReplacer, ModuleManager and RPM) with their 1.2.2 compatible counterparts the mod will probably work.

9 hours ago, silentvelcro said:

Hi @TheCrossyRoader, thank you for your kind words. It was a design decision on my part and i thought that the cupola part covered that issue. I understand you probably would like an outside view from the main habitation modules. I will certainly keep your request in mind and will probably address it on a future update.

Hi @TheEnderman. I think that if you replace the dependencies (TextureReplacer, ModuleManager and RPM) with their 1.2.2 compatible counterparts the mod will probably work.

Thank you, soooo much!! If you could implement this suggestion into your mod, I would be very grateful!!

It works! I tried leaving in the 1.3 texturereplacer, as I wasn't able to find a 1.2.2 version, but it worked perfectly fine. Just gonna say, this mod is amazing. My only issue: If I try to go EVA I just crash. I don't know if this is the mod, my PC, or my space station itself (Which is huge so it's probably that). Anyway, great mod!

Hi @TheCrossyRoader No this is not a bug. There is no picture for the Kerbal while in airlock because the airlock has no internal view. I thought it really wasn't needed since you only transfer your kerbal in there to use the airlock and get out of the station. And i already made 4 IVA's for the station.

Hi @TheEnderman. Yes the last version of TextureReplacer is for 1.1.3 i think but it works up to 1.3.0. I had no problems with EVA, no crashes or other glitches. How big is your station? Share a screenshot with us.

@silentvelcroI have no Idea how to get a screenshot through the forum. However, its not just my station that I cant EVA from. I have a strong feeling that t's JSI RasterPropMonitor keeping me from exiting my vehicles. Is it required? Or will the mod still work if I delete it? I will try to work on A modlist, if that would help.

Edited by TheEnderman

I deleted Raster Prop Monitor, but I still can't EVA. Again, its not only my space station, so it has to be a mod. I will work on a modlist.

Station parts, B9 Aerospace, BDArmory, BoulderCo, Camera Tools (not working), Chatterer, Collision FX, CoolRockets (not working), CCTP, CxAerospace, Distant Object enhancement, EVE, Extraplanetary Launchpads, Fuel Tanks Plus, BD Armory lasers, KAS, KerbalReusabilityExpansion, HyperEdit, KIS (not working), Kopernicus (Not working), KW Rocketry, Modular Rocket Systems, Nasa Countdown clock, OPM (not working), Planetary Base Systems, PlanetShine, RealPlume, Realplume Stock Configs, Re entry particles, scatterer, SpaceX Launch Towers, SmokeScreen, SpaceY, TraiserSpacetech, Texture Replacer, Tweakscale (Works sometimes), Vapor Vent, Wheel Sounds (Not working) Thats all my mods

Station parts, B9 Aerospace, BDArmory, BoulderCo, Camera Tools (not working), Chatterer, Collision FX, CoolRockets (not working), CCTP, CxAerospace, Distant Object enhancement, EVE, Extraplanetary Launchpads, Fuel Tanks Plus, BD Armory lasers, KAS, KerbalReusabilityExpansion, HyperEdit, KIS (not working), Kopernicus (Not working), KW Rocketry, Modular Rocket Systems, Nasa Countdown clock, OPM (not working), Planetary Base Systems, PlanetShine, RealPlume, Realplume Stock Configs, Re entry particles, scatterer, SpaceX Launch Towers, SmokeScreen, SpaceY, TraiserSpacetech, Texture Replacer, Tweakscale (Works sometimes), Vapor Vent, Wheel Sounds (Not working) Thats all my mods

I have Deleted TextureReplacer, and I can confirm that EVA now works! I have no idea what was going on... But it's all better!

@thomash You are right. There is a Typo in the exposed facility .cfg file. Go to GameData/LonesomeRobots/Station/ and open the EF.cfg with a text editor.

Find the line that says TechRequired = advMetalWorks and change it to TechRequired = advMetalworks and save the file.
This will solve your problem. Sorry for that i will correct it in the next update. Nice catch! I shouldn't test my mods in sandbox only...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.