[1.3.1] LonesomeRobots Aerospace: Station Parts

silentvelcro

Great.  Thanks.

I'm playing in Science mode trying to gather as much Science as I can.  It also allows me to test out the new mods as soon as they are released.

I'll try it when I get home tonight (5 hrs from now).  I'll let you know how it goes.

I took one of Silentvelcro's craft files, enhanced it a little bit with some additional lights, docking ports, and a couple of other things.  Here, are some pics.

My idea of an artsy-fartsy shot:

3rjIlfT.jpg

Another.  Note the HOYO CMD pod and service module:

XFZAHIW.jpg

Here's a view of the awesome science module IVA.  I love the computer drive panels and the monitors.

0iqgsBq.jpg

Here's a view from inside the CMD module:

N7mZPgo.jpg

And a view from one of the observation modules:

9ieCQqP.jpg

One thing you can't really see in the pics are the two exposed science platforms, which I have loaded up with experiments.

As you can see the artwork is awesome and allows for some stunning views.  There are lots of useful parts allowing for a lot of flexibility.

8 hours ago, silentvelcro said:

Thank you for all your kind words @THX-1138, your support and excitement is an awesome reward for the long hours. I hope my work brings meaningful addition to our favourite game.
Also THX-1138 is one of my favourite movies of all time. Cheers mate.

You are very welcome.  That is the minimum that I could do for all of your hard work (i know, I have made mods in the past for other games).  Indeed, THX-1138 is great Sci-Fi! Sadly it is the only George Lucas film that I really enjoy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All LonesomeRobots Aerospace mods have been updated. Now reflections are handled by the awesome Textures Unlimited mod by master modder Shadowmage. The solar shader is used in all solar panels.
There has been some bugs removed and a little cleanup on all mods. TextureReplacer is no longer used by any LRAero mods, so if you are not using it for anything else you can delete it from your GameData folder.

Also the Duna Base Camp & HOYO CEV expansion has been released. Check it out.

• 2 months later...

The Fake PBR look great, i'm using Substances Painter and Designer and i need help to mod KSP in PBR like you, if you can made a video tutorial that will be really nice. I'm more visual than digging into codes and github.

I tried to bake my Metal and AO into my Albedoe to mimick a PBR shader, there is 3 methods i used to bake the metal roughness into normal ksp shaders.

They have the same metal PBR material but i baked them with different value to get differents results.

yNGOMyT.png

Edited by Warsoul

• 1 month later...

Hello, you have done great works, many thanks I love it! But:

I'm having issue with transmitting science from the science module, when i transmit it, the antenna does effectively but the science actually doesn't transmit..

Also, other issue with the airlock: When I transfer crew into, the Kerbal just disapear, and so I can't get him out in the space. I had open the hatch, but It doesn't work

I'm running KSP 1.3.1 for all mod compatibility, all good and requested mods installed with good versions.. any help? :)

Thank you

Edited by kurgut

• 6 months later...

@silentvelcro This is an absolutely stunning mod, I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned it.

On 5/14/2018 at 11:02 AM, kurgut said:

Also, other issue with the airlock: When I transfer crew into, the Kerbal just disapear, and so I can't get him out in the space. I had open the hatch, but It doesn't work

This was addressed on the previous page multiple times, please read through the thread first before reporting an issue.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.