Admin building bug still here after update

Ok there are  already a few threads on this, but when you click the admin building, the screen flash's on & off. So it becomes very hard to click the options. Originally the answer was yo us the beta, which I did, the problem seems quite intermittent. But with the final version I thought it might have been addressed,

So in simple terms - you click the admin block, you get the screen, then it reverts to the KSP screen, then it reverts back, to the admin screen - then the ksp screen, then back to the admin screen, etc etc

It is a well known bug.

Obviously it only applies to career mode - which i play.

Keith

16 minutes ago, Silverwood said:

Ok

but when you click the admin building, the screen flash's on & off. So it becomes very hard to click the options. Originally the answer was yo us the beta, which I did, the problem seems quite intermittent. But with the final version I thought it might have been addressed,

So in simple terms - you click the admin block, you get the screen, then it reverts to the KSP screen, then it reverts back, to the admin screen - then the ksp screen, then back to the admin screen, etc etc

Obviously it only applies to career mode - which i play.

Thanks. Interesting; I took a 1.3.1 career save for a spin when I saw your post, and this didn't happen, hence my question. Evidently there are some additional causative factors at play that haven't been identified yet.

there are  already a few threads on this

It is a well known bug.

I would recommend against assuming this. Just because "a few threads" have been created does not mean that the problem is widespread or even that those threads have been widely read.

Furthermore, the ability of your readers to recognize the link between those threads and yours depends on the amount of information in your thread. Even if it everyone on the forum was aware of this issue, "the X bug" (as if there could only ever be one bug related to a particular feature) and non-statements such as "Title says it all" are unhelpful and could easily be about some other issue that only affects you.

Ok thanks.

The 'threads' had replies from the developers, who were aware of the issue. They suggested running the beta version and also said the issue would be resolved. It does not always happen, in fact only in the early stages not at all. It seems to become more widespread as you extend your centre.

As to why it is not in the bug tracker - no idea. However I will post something.

Since posting the original thread re the new version, I have had this issue once!

I dont know why, the only change is to reduce the UI size from 100% to 90% - this gives more of the screen in the R&D, Admin, Astronaut buildings. 

Apart from that I have no idea.

Keith

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.