KSP: Constantly Crashing

KSP has been crashing a lot on me recently. Without mods, fine, but with mods, crash. This happened recently, no major changes done. A bit ago, KSP still worked with a lot of mods, but after a while, it started crashing constantly. Does anyone have any tips on trouble shooting this issue?
 don't talk to me if you're going to say "no logs, no support"

Crashing in-game or crashing when loading? 
Ingame crashes can be caused by memory shortage (mostly RAM), or by running the game in 32bit. Running your game in 64bit will result in much smoother gameplay/loading. 
If the game crashes a lot during loadup, you have some mods that are outdated or don't work well together. 

I hate to be this person, but if those tips aren't helping, logs are quite efficient (or more clarificationof the  situation). And we'll be glad to help in detail. :) 
 Your OP is now the same as calling a car garage and saying, " yeah, my car got stuck, the moter crashes, I just want to know what it going on there, but won't drive by so you can check it out. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.