L.C.A. project v1.2.1 - CLOSE

Alcentar

I like the Zenit / Energia boosters.  Although I think some of their textures are missing from the release.  If I look at ksp.log, I see this:

[LOG 13:37:05.538] Load(Model): LCA/Energia/E_RD171
[ERR 13:37:05.566] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineEmissive' not found!

[ERR 13:37:05.566] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineSegment' not found!

[ERR 13:37:05.566] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineSegment_nrm_NRM' not found!

[LOG 13:37:05.573] Load(Model): LCA/Energia/E_Zenit
[LOG 13:37:05.578] Load(Model): LCA/Energia/E_Zenit1stStage
[ERR 13:37:05.583] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_BlockANRM' not found!

[ERR 13:37:05.583] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineEmissive' not found!

[LOG 13:37:05.584] Load(Model): LCA/Energia/E_ZenitS100
[ERR 13:37:05.587] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_BlockANRM' not found!

[ERR 13:37:05.587] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineEmissive' not found!

[LOG 13:37:05.588] Load(Model): LCA/Energia/E_ZenitS200
[ERR 13:37:05.593] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_BlockANRM' not found!

[ERR 13:37:05.593] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineEmissive' not found!

13 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Thanks!

It is possible, given that I have my own Buran model.

E_BURAN.png

Create a shuttle also should not be difficult.

By the way, here is the model of the Energia rocket. :)

Energia.png

Oh thank the GODS cuz DECQ’s spaceshuttle and buran ain’t workin on 1.3. So if you have the buran...then where is it cuz I cannot find it, if it comes in an update what is the planned date for release?

17 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

gad dang that's pretty...

Thank you, maestro! :) 

16 hours ago, MOARdV said:

I like the Zenit / Energia boosters.  Although I think some of their textures are missing from the release.  If I look at ksp.log, I see this:

[LOG 13:37:05.538] Load(Model): LCA/Energia/E_RD171
[ERR 13:37:05.566] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineEmissive' not found!

[ERR 13:37:05.566] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineSegment' not found!

[ERR 13:37:05.566] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineSegment_nrm_NRM' not found!

[LOG 13:37:05.573] Load(Model): LCA/Energia/E_Zenit
[LOG 13:37:05.578] Load(Model): LCA/Energia/E_Zenit1stStage
[ERR 13:37:05.583] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_BlockANRM' not found!

[ERR 13:37:05.583] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineEmissive' not found!

[LOG 13:37:05.584] Load(Model): LCA/Energia/E_ZenitS100
[ERR 13:37:05.587] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_BlockANRM' not found!

[ERR 13:37:05.587] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineEmissive' not found!

[LOG 13:37:05.588] Load(Model): LCA/Energia/E_ZenitS200
[ERR 13:37:05.593] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_BlockANRM' not found!

[ERR 13:37:05.593] Texture 'LCA/Energia/E_EngineEmissive' not found!

Strangely, in fact these are empty textures for energia, but they are not related to blocks A. :/

14 hours ago, Abpilot said:

Oh thank the GODS cuz DECQ’s spaceshuttle and buran ain’t workin on 1.3. So if you have the buran...then where is it cuz I cannot find it, if it comes in an update what is the planned date for release?

At the moment there are no plans for Buran / Shuttle, first need rockets and then ships.
P.S. I talked with DECQ and he helped me a lot, including I saw his unpublished work on Energy / Buran and she helped me a lot in terms of layout for my add-on, it's a pity but I have not seen him on the forum for a long time.

Decided to give more time to the rocket Zenit.

Finished the separator and the engine for the second stage.

pkbjxzqh97.png

And completed nosecone in size 2.5m.

sgriow7boh.png

But most importantly, I'll change the name of the add-on , LCA can be considered a working title. :P

Edited by Alcentar

On 10/12/2017 at 3:50 AM, Alcentar said:

Thanks!

It is possible, given that I have my own Buran model.

E_BURAN.png

Create a shuttle also should not be difficult.

By the way, here is the model of the Energia rocket. :)

Energia.png

If you could create a single part Buran, that would be awesome since there hasn't been a mod for that (that I know of) in years.

54 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

If you could create a single part Buran, that would be awesome since there hasn't been a mod for that (that I know of) in years.

I like to make my own things so no single buran!

10 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I most of all do not want to deal with shuttles, and in this package already have Buran stock parts. 

Energia-Kuran!!! So far there are no textures yet. :P

qgustzfaak.png

One of the first attempts to launch flies pretty well and the main thing is that you yourself can adjust the position of the engines, but still I did not expect that I would quickly teach it to fly quite straightforward, but in fact it was easier, than to get ET to work. :D

Sample start.

xxrb3kxnhr.gif

3 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Energia-Kuran!!! So far there are no textures yet. :P

qgustzfaak.png

One of the first attempts to launch flies pretty well and the main thing is that you yourself can adjust the position of the engines, but still I did not expect that I would quickly teach it to fly quite straightforward, but in fact it was easier, than to get ET to work. :D

Sample start.

xxrb3kxnhr.gif

why do you not want to use a detailed orbiter like the buran or shuttle

10 hours ago, Abpilot said:

why do you not want to use a detailed orbiter like the buran or shuttle

Because this will mean an end to all undertakings on this addition, if in this add-on there will be shuttles, rockets will turn into their carry and nothing more, other details in general will cease to make sense.

If this add-on is used by anyone. :D

6 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Zenit High Energy launcher with SCANsat radar satellite getting ready to leave for Duna.

UDOUHI.jpg

Zenit S200 converted to LH2/LOx, with RealEngines RD-0120 for the high-energy upper stage.  I used a Zenit decoupler from another mod.

2 hours ago, MOARdV said:

Zenit High Energy launcher with SCANsat radar satellite getting ready to leave for Duna.

UDOUHI.jpg

Zenit S200 converted to LH2/LOx, with RealEngines RD-0120 for the high-energy upper stage.  I used a Zenit decoupler from another mod.

Thank you, then it's playable. :D

By the way, I completed the details for the first version of Zenit.

Second stage (+ rd120). It is possible to call it Zenit S150.

fkapeseb1j.png

Fairing in Zenit style (2.5m).

c94th45bzw.png

A special ring for fairings, in the future I plan to make details for creating fairings of different sizes.

cipxbxgckk.png

And the rocket itself in complete assembly.  :)

xny63bfved.png

21 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Because this will mean an end to all undertakings on this addition, if in this add-on there will be shuttles, rockets will turn into their carry and nothing more, other details in general will cease to make sense.

Naw I was just getting excited about an actual 1.3 compatible buran or shuttle that looks so DETALED! cuz DECQ used to do it but *sigh* sadly like all the greats (bahamudoD) they eventually get tired of KSP and quit;.;;.;;.; guess I’ll have to wait ANOTHER! year or miss an update;.;

Are you at least going to add launch clamps or something 

9 hours ago, Abpilot said:

Naw I was just getting excited about an actual 1.3 compatible buran or shuttle that looks so DETALED! cuz DECQ used to do it but *sigh* sadly like all the greats (bahamudoD) they eventually get tired of KSP and quit;.;;.;;.; guess I’ll have to wait ANOTHER! year or miss an update;.;

There is no complete refusal of shuttles, it is simply impossible for me now.
By the way, I noticed one pattern to make the add-on popular, need to create a Shuttle or Apollo, but it's too easy. :D
About the Launch clamp, no plans at the moment.

6 hours ago, Alcentar said:

There is no complete refusal of shuttles, it is simply impossible for me now.
By the way, I noticed one pattern to make the add-on popular, need to create a Shuttle or Apollo, but it's too easy. :D
About the Launch clamp, no plans at the moment.

Oh so when have you got the orbiters/Apollo planned for?

12 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Uhhhh, about the Apollo, that was sarcasm.
At the moment I do not even think about shuttles.

Ok so i guess i just wait

7 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

I personally don't think the community needs any more Apollos! :D:P

Oh ha ha. Ps DECQS Apollo is better than yours!:sticktongue:

That was a quick like

PPS your mod is actually REALLY good, it reminds me of interstellar extended cuz it has multiple mods in one...PLZ DONT STOP!!

To cobalt wolf

17 hours ago, Abpilot said:

Ok so i guess i just wait

Oh ha ha. Ps DECQS Apollo is better than yours!:sticktongue:

That was a quick like

PPS your mod is actually REALLY good, it reminds me of interstellar extended cuz it has multiple mods in one...PLZ DONT STOP!!

To cobalt wolf

And yet, @DECQ and @CobaltWolf work in different directions and each has its own unique style, I think their work motivates many, including me. :)

10 hours ago, Jamesbowser said:

PLZ release the new zenit parts! they look awesome.:o

I'll do it soon, as soon as I finalize Energia. :wink:

And here is Energia.

With simple manipulations, he will be able to carry on  his ridge any your whim. :P

Spoiler

5rfouadvab.png

jpayhwnpb3.png

7wtloujapl.png

Landing legs. This works quite roughly, but the animation is activated with the "G" button. 

Spoiler

oaur98aibb.gif

ye5wzosvr6.png

Just now, Alcentar said:

And yet, @DECQ and @CobaltWolf work in different directions and each has its own unique style, I think their work motivates many, including me. :)

Indeed, @DECQ's work is awesome and I actually used it for reference on the Saturn 1C launcher from Eyes. Very different art styles and intents. However, I'm pretty sure @Abpilot was joking (evidenced by the :sticktongue: )

On 10/16/2017 at 12:43 AM, Abpilot said:

Actually there IS a Buran that is 1.3.1 compliant.   Cormorant Technologies has a Buran analog in it's catalog.  It is not 100% accurate but much of that appears to be due to scaling it to match with the Mk3 fuselage.

@Alcentar   Nice work on these parts.  They look AWESOME!  I will TRY to wait patently for you to finish Energa.  But since I am mid career and not downloading new mods yet, I have a question.   The the R-0120 Hydrolox main engines 1 part or are each of the 4 engines separate?  

Also if you are having issues with your landing gears have you looked into KSPWheel by Shadowmage?  Per several other mod authors I have seen they state using that mod fixes or at least makes it easier make functional landing gears in KSP.

30 minutes ago, Pappystein said:

Actually there IS a Buran that is 1.3.1 compliant.   Cormorant Technologies has a Buran analog in it's catalog.  It is not 100% accurate but much of that appears to be due to scaling it to match with the Mk3 fuselage.

@Alcentar   Nice work on these parts.  They look AWESOME!  I will TRY to wait patently for you to finish Energa.  But since I am mid career and not downloading new mods yet, I have a question.   The the R-0120 Hydrolox main engines 1 part or are each of the 4 engines separate?  

Also if you are having issues with your landing gears have you looked into KSPWheel by Shadowmage?  Per several other mod authors I have seen they state using that mod fixes or at least makes it easier make functional landing gears in KSP.

Actually i HAVE cormorant areanolagy exept i just want one that’s super detailed like the ones DECQ used to make, THEY EVEN CAME WITH A LAUNCH TOWER!! AUUGG SOO COOOOLLL!!!

6 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Indeed, @DECQ's work is awesome and I actually used it for reference on the Saturn 1C launcher from Eyes. Very different art styles and intents. However, I'm pretty sure @Abpilot was joking (evidenced by the :sticktongue: )

Indeed i was, I actually LOVE deatailed mods and wile this is stock alike...ish I actually love the mod as a replacement as a 1.3.1 FASA!

Edited by Abpilot