L.C.A. project v1.2.1 - CLOSE

Alcentar

Continuing work on BFR, did a docking port.

screenshot_5744968_29630821.png

Finished the cargo version.

brfgif_9880290_29630848.gif

Kerbonauts and cargo compartment, the original compartment is small enough for the KSP, for this it was necessary to make it expanded.

screenshot_6449642_29630862.png

By the way, BFR will have 4 options for getting out of the ship. :)

On 13.03.2018 at 4:17 PM, Alcentar said:

Continuing work on BFR, did a docking port.

screenshot_5744968_29630821.png

Finished the cargo version.

brfgif_9880290_29630848.gif

Kerbonauts and cargo compartment, the original compartment is small enough for the KSP, for this it was necessary to make it expanded.

screenshot_6449642_29630862.png

By the way, BFR will have 4 options for getting out of the ship. :)

Any plans for RO/RSS? And on your screens BFR has 2 sea level engines but after IAC Elon said - We add third sea level engine. And sorry for my english, I'm from Russia.

Edited by astronaut2019

23 hours ago, Dutchbook said:

Does anyone have configs for LCA that are compatible with Realism Overhaul?

@Alcentar: A lot of thanks for your effort into making Energia a reality! Loving every part of it!

Thank you! At the moment I can not translate them into RO, although would like to play with it in RO, mainly because I'm working on three additions, details for Energia2, BFR and Merlin engine. :)

1 hour ago, astronaut2019 said:

Any plans for RO/RSS? And on your screens BFR has 2 sea level engines but after IAC Elon said - We add third sea level engine. And sorry for my english, I'm from Russia.

Wow, I did not know this, thanks for the information, I'll have to fix this a little. :D

25 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

Thank you! At the moment I can not translate them into RO, although would like to play with it in RO, mainly because I'm working on three additions, details for Energia2, BFR and Merlin engine. :)

Wow, I did not know this, thanks for the information, I'll have to fix this a little. :D

You're welcome. This guy made 3D renders of actual BFS version https://twitter.com/ivomaric_ . And thank you for your beatiful mod because I think your BFR is the best among others. And again sorry for my bad english(

@astronaut2019   Strange, you say that my BFR is the best among others, but has not yet been released in public use. :D

By the way, I'm ready to release the first trial version of BFR, the only thing that saddens me is its incompatibility with RO/RSS, I would like to use it there. 

55 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

@astronaut2019   Strange, you say that my BFR is the best among others, but has not yet been released in public use. :D

By the way, I'm ready to release the first trial version of BFR, the only thing that saddens me is its incompatibility with RO/RSS, I would like to use it there. 

I think models and textures are better then in Tundra Exploration and Kerbalized SpaceX. I play in RSS/RO and configs will be the same everywhere.

54 minutes ago, astronaut2019 said:

I think models and textures are better then in Tundra Exploration and Kerbalized SpaceX. I play in RSS/RO and configs will be the same everywhere.

Tnx!  I've seen other BFR, the authors have given them little time, rather, they have devoted little time to textures, although the creation of textures should take most of the time. create a 3D model is much easier. :)

I made an even bigger cargo bay, because the second version can not translate anything, like the first, and has no logic in it.

BFRpng_5518796_29673194.png
Most of all I'm worried about the cargo compartment, if it is not able to transport a multitone load then there is no sense in add-on.

I would not say your mod have no prospect. The Burian might not be that popular. But your BFR would definitively be. It have a nice "realistic" finish that other mod do not have. I like the cargo and crew+small cargo. Lots of very nice functionality.

2 hours ago, Alcentar said:

If I release BFR then this will be compatible only with RO/RSS for version 1.2.2.
In the stock version there will be nothing, there are too many of them, there's no point in doing something for stock.

I, like most people really, do not play stock. I do not play RO/RSS, but do not mind fixing config to make it work for me. 

1 hour ago, RedParadize said:

I would not say your mod have no prospect. The Burian might not be that popular. But your BFR would definitively be. It have a nice "realistic" finish that other mod do not have. I like the cargo and crew+small cargo. Lots of very nice functionality.

I, like most people really, do not play stock. I do not play RO/RSS, but do not mind fixing config to make it work for me. 

I will not release BFR for Stock, there are already two, as far as I know, why you need a third. :wink:

1 minute ago, Alcentar said:

I will not release BFR for Stock, there are already two, as far as I know, why you need a third. :wink:

I think we misunderstood each other. As long as you release it, RO/RSS or else. I will be happy. There is other BFR on the market but I prefer yours. I will happily do the config change.

Why do you think your work has no prospects? The LCA mod and your RealEngines are the KSP quality benchmark!

And considering the calls for the OK-1K1 in both this topic and the CA topic, there is still plenty of interest and future prospects for this mod :)