L.C.A. project v1.2.1 - CLOSE

Alcentar

3 hours ago, DJ Reonic said:

I came here to download a better-than-AB-Launchers Energia, but it seems this mod is no longer available for download. I hope this comes back, as I'm looking to pair this with the Cormorant Aeronology Buran Shuttle.

Sorry for the delay, I will soon update it.

15 hours ago, Abpilot said:

Hey @Alcentar I have been playing around with the config files with the skipper engine and the jumbo fueltank and have learnt how to make parts on blender, i have even got my own fuel tank. with your permission i would like to know any places i could find highly detailed buran models so i may use it as a buran add on for this mod.

It is best to look for Buran.ru, I did my model according to the drawings, although on this site there should be a 3D model.

3 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Sorry for the delay, I will soon update it.

It is best to look for Buran.ru, I did my model according to the drawings, although on this site there should be a 3D model.

actully this mod works perfectly with a buran from CA it just has to be fully loaded to fly

3 hours ago, Alcentar said:
By the way, how about this?
BFRRpng_9977286_29117762.png

OMG yes PLZ!!!!

5 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Made the basic texture version for BFR spacecraft.

Very little information about him, because of this I do according to my taste. :P

I know you said you are doing this as you want, but if this is supposed to be a realistic looking texture, i think the heat tiles should be redone. BFR tiles are supposed to be PICA-X,  which has overall larger and less uniform shaped tiles like this:

215574main_spacex_heatshield_226x170.jpg

The BFR right now has tiles that are more reminiscent of Shuttle, of course you are free to do what you want, this is just a suggestion.

42 minutes ago, Deltac said:

Needs more salt!  :D

Very good looking, can't wait to explode launch it!

Thank you, a lot of work has been done and I myself can not wait to explode the launch of this monster. :D

23 minutes ago, Rock3tman_ said:

I know you said you are doing this as you want, but if this is supposed to be a realistic looking texture, i think the heat tiles should be redone. BFR tiles are supposed to be PICA-X,  which has overall larger and less uniform shaped tiles like this:

215574main_spacex_heatshield_226x170.jpg

The BFR right now has tiles that are more reminiscent of Shuttle, of course you are free to do what you want, this is just a suggestion.

I think you are right, at the moment I have two versions of the texture of the tile, I'll try to make another one.  :)

33 minutes ago, DJ Reonic said:

Any craft files for the Energia?

It is not included in the add-on, but I think that it is not difficult to assemble it, in any case there are a lot of pictures in this development thread that can serve as an example for the assembly.

20 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Made the basic texture version for BFR spacecraft.

2png_8142640_29148976.png

Very little information about him, because of this I do according to my taste. :P

serious question, hope it doesn't insult u or include as nagging. bur how come u add a BFR but not the buran orbiter even though you have the model, + buran.ru doesn't have any models for blender so that stopped my progresses 

1 hour ago, Abpilot said:

serious question, hope it doesn't insult u or include as nagging. bur how come u add a BFR but not the buran orbiter even though you have the model, + buran.ru doesn't have any models for blender so that stopped my progresses 

1. Buran is already in AC, and the real prototype of Energia + Buran does not interest anyone in the community, Energia is enough for me, and BFR is a priority for me because I play in RSS.
2. Buran.ru has a 3DS model that you can import into a blender, but I advise you to do it according to the drawings, I did it. :)

2 hours ago, Alcentar said:

1. Buran is already in AC, and the real prototype of Energia + Buran does not interest anyone in the community, Energia is enough for me, and BFR is a priority for me because I play in RSS.
2. Buran.ru has a 3DS model that you can import into a blender, but I advise you to do it according to the drawings, I did it. :)

1,  what does AC plus i want a buran, and fair enough with the BFR.

2, i tried to open it in blender but it would appear as the cube it started as.

:D

1 hour ago, Abpilot said:

1,  what does AC plus i want a buran, and fair enough with the BFR.

2, i tried to open it in blender but it would appear as the cube it started as.

:D

1. Cormorant Aero... Unfortunately I do not remember the exact name, but this add-on knows it all. 

2. I opened it easily, you do something wrong.

8 hours ago, Alcentar said:

1. Cormorant Aero... Unfortunately I do not remember the exact name, but this add-on knows it all. 

2. I opened it easily, you do something wrong.

probably did something wrong

4 hours ago, DJ Reonic said:

I had issues with my Buran-Energia stack turning too early...way too early. I was launching heads-down with Gravity Turn. Also, how do you set up the separation rockets to keep the boosters from hitting the shuttle?

I did not understand the first part of the message, but the second question, just install them so that they fly away from the payload, they are not configured like in real life, so they have problems.

P.S. I have a big problem, KSP began to load about half an hour without add-ons, several times it was rebuilt it but nothing helps ... =(

25 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

BFR in Unity3D, it's sad that I can not check it because of an KSP error, but the fact that it already in Unity means that the first and the main stage of development is coming to an end. :)

Alcentar, you are proof that realistic does not mean plain/solid colors as so many seem to think! Absolutely fantastic work! :)

I see config files for two separation motors (RDTT_Separat_motor and RDTT_Central_separat_motor), but there are no models for these two parts.  Are these parts missing, or are the config files not ready yet?

17 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Alcentar, you are proof that realistic does not mean plain/solid colors as so many seem to think! Absolutely fantastic work! :)

Thank you! Creating textures takes much longer than creating a model, at least for me. :)

16 hours ago, MOARdV said:

I see config files for two separation motors (RDTT_Separat_motor and RDTT_Central_separat_motor), but there are no models for these two parts.  Are these parts missing, or are the config files not ready yet?

I'll check what's wrong, there must be two RDTTs in the game.