L.C.A. project v1.2.1 - CLOSE

Alcentar

V1.2.1

1. Removed Kuran details (except for the nose), and RS25 is now just a cfg file, the model has a name in the game "" S3 RS-25m Liquid Fuel Engine "".
2. Added ET payload container.

screenshot_6512807_29212911.gif

https://spacedock.info/mod/1540/LCA project

RDTT work, if you want to find all the details in the game, hammer into the search engine "Kenergia" or "ET".

12 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Checked all hatches, they work well.

screenshot_9452968_29223580.png

screenshot_9920004_29223598.png

Although it still can not be planted. :D

screenshot_9788177_29223486.png

will it be a modular BFR and will there be a cargo version, and also you can get that thing upright with some configs from i mod i cant name but the gear automatically aligns to the ground and the ship is upright

• 2 weeks later...

@Alcentar, I hope you not delete Kuran parts forever? They will back, didn't they?

And I have offer, that you can't refuse:cool:

In your signature i see animation of "Uragan" (Fully reuseble LV Energia2 with boosters with a wing), so you know the main theme of my next text. I allready try to make replica of that LV, and it's work. But for realistick look there are no riseble tail control surfaces (I recreate it by IR, but that construction to soft for air forces on climb (in part of LV)). And nose, that retractable and openable, i create from separete parts, so it's little wobble to.

And I think, that I'm 3d-artist (not professional, but still) and long time ago try to help FreddyPhantom make some texture and models for it part pack, so know about level of detiling of stock'a'like parts and texturing of it. 

I can create a mesh (vis and collider), texture (Def, Norm, Spec, etc.) and anim of the Booster tail wings, front airbreath engine and nose payload bay of Corestage. But I can't convert it to .mu (I know, that it's doing by Unity, but still, to long to lurn) and wright configs (only some patches for some mods). 

If I give to you in any formats, that you request, can you consider to adding that parts to your project?

And a quastion: I use 3.2 rescale and Energia had a small DeltaV ammount, to get 200 km orbit (5k DeltaV needed) coas of low SpecImp, than a real engines. After create patch all was going to nominal state. So quastion is: SpecImp was lowered for balansing reasons? Just for knowlage if i do somthing wrong:rolleyes:

P.S.: Picture (made by @Argiziont, tester and co-creater of crafts.) at start and after night landing Booster and Corestage. Craft mostly build with L.C.A. Project parts (IR and Reusability Expansion used to).

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Day flight: https://imgur.com/a/wqgtU

Edited by macenkodenis
Grammar correction of text

8 hours ago, macenkodenis said:

@Alcentar, I hope you not delete Kuran parts forever? They will back, didn't they?

And I have offer, that you can't refuse:cool:

In your signature i see animation of "Uragan" (Fully reuseble LV Energia2 with boosters with a wing), so you know the main theme of my next text. I allready try to make replica of that LV, and it's work. But for realistick look there are no riseble tail control surfaces (I recreate it by IR, but that construction to soft for air forces on climb (in part of LV)). And nose, that retractable and openable, i create from separete parts, so it's little wobble to.

And I think, that I'm 3d-artist (not professional, but still) and long time ago try to help FreddyPhantom make some texture and models for it part pack, so know about level of detiling of stock'a'like parts and texturing of it. 

I can create a mesh (vis and collider), texture (Def, Norm, Spec, etc.) and anim of the Booster tail wings, front airbreath engine and nose payload bay of Corestage. But I can't convert it to .mu (I know, that it's doing by Unity, but still, to long to lurn) and wright configs (only some patches for some mods). 

If I give to you in any formats, that you request, can you consider to adding that parts to your project?

And a quastion: I use 3.2 rescale and Energia had a small DeltaV ammount, to get 200 km orbit (5k DeltaV needed) coas of low SpecImp, than a real engines. After create patch all was going to nominal state. So quastion is: SpecImp was lowered for balansing reasons? Just for knowlage if i do somthing wrong:rolleyes:

P.S.: Picture (made by @Argiziont, tester and co-creater of crafts.) at start and after night landing Booster and Corestage. Craft mostly build with L.C.A. Project parts (IR and Reusability Expansion used to).

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Day flight: https://imgur.com/a/wqgtU

Wonderful work, it's like GK-175! :)   If you want I can add your model this into the game.

15 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

Wonderful work, it's like GK-175! :)  

Yeap, Its not so, but still replica of GK-175 (Index of Uragan, Energia-2 early name of this IRL project)

15 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

If you want I can add your model this into the game.

Большое спасибо (Big thanks), tovarisch @Alcentar:cool: 

What file format you need? And will I post it here, or sent by PM (email, etc.)?

Edited by macenkodenis

4 minutes ago, macenkodenis said:

Yeap, Its not so, but still replica of GK-175 (Index of Uragan, Energia-2 early name of this IRL project)

Большое спасибо (Big thanks), tovarisch @Alcentar:cool: 

What file format you need? And will I post it here, or sent by PM (email, etc.)?

If you can send in the Blender format. this will be the best option.
Send to PM. :)

21 hours ago, Argiziont said:

@Alcentar Great thanks to you.It will help our project.All new photos will appear  there

No problem, though ... stop, you have a problem, you run the Energia-2 replica wrong, it should fly like a shuttle so that the overclocking blocks do not touch the second stage. :P

57 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

No problem, though ... stop, you have a problem, you run the Energia-2 replica wrong, it should fly like a shuttle so that the overclocking blocks do not touch the second stage. :P

Hmm it mistake.It like that overclocking blocks touch second stage but this is not true.

20 hours ago, Alcentar said:

I meant that this missile flew overturned 180 degrees, and not like an airplane. :)

The climbe profile fo Energia 2 is slightly different, than a Shuttle. In Space Shuttle they must be turned at 180 coas of acceleration overload addect on crew and coas vector of trust turned from streight tail-nose line of LV. In our cause vector of trust right from the tail to the nose and no crew, so I don't see any reasons, why it can't fly and top to the top, and bottom to top :rolleyes:

P.S.: @Argiziont Told you, input roll programm to Gravity turn window)

• 2 weeks later...